Chapter 20

---------------Maria's POV--------------

"Maria, it's time to get up. We have to go home." My dad shakes me lightly, but I don't want to get up. I just groan and push his hand away.

"I don't want to."

"Do you want me to carry you?"

"Please."

He puts his arms under me and carries me to the car. When we got home, he laid me lightly on my bed and tucked my in with a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight, Princess." He walks toward the door.

"Daddy."

"Yea?"

"Can you sing to me mom's favorite song, please?"

"Of course I can."

He lays in the bed beside me and I put my head on his chest. He sang lightly.

**Confident by: Justin Bieber, just to let y'all know I'm not a huge Belieber I just like the song**

My eyes start to get heavy and I fall asleep.

I wake up to the ringing of my phone. I look around and my dad isn't there. He must have went to bed. I walk to my desk and answer my phone lazily. "Hello?"

"Mar, I need to tell you something." It was Dawn. She seemed a little shocked.

"What is it?"

"Me and Stephen went to see a movie, and we saw Jason with another girl." I dropped my phone on the floor and my jaw dropped.

"Mar? Mar? You there?" I hanged up and went to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and cried. "How could I be so stupid? I trusted him and he dates another girl behind my back. I'm just and ugly ass bitch who can't keep a boyfriend." I punch the mirror making it break in a million pieces. I drop to the floor and cry hard. I locked the door and picked up a piece if glass. I looked at twirling it in my fingers and placed it on my wrist pushing it hard on my skin until blood started spewing out. "Shit!!"

"Maria, what happened?" My dad says knocking on the door.

I make another cut in my arm and after another. I screamed in pain and and my dad was now pounding on the door until he kicked it down.

----------------Niall's POV---------------

I was sleeping then I heard a shatter. I thought it was my dream, but I heard screaming coming from the bathroom.

"Shit!!" It was Maria.

I got out of bed and knocked in the door. "Maria, what happened?"

She screams and cries in pain. I wiggled the knob, but it's locked. I start to kick the door, and it finally falls down.

I can't believe my eyes. "Maria!! What the hell?!" I grabbed the glass and threw it away. I wipe the blood of her arm and it won't stop.

"Daddy I- I'm sorry." She faints in my arms and I rushed her out of the bathroom.

"Harry!! Maria fainted and she's bleeding!!" I ripped off a piece of her shirt and wrapped it tightly in her arm trying to stop the blood. Harry runs to the living room and we go to the hospital.

I cradled her in my arms while Harry drive to the hospital. "Everything is gonna be okay Princess. Everything is gonna be okay."