Chapter 39

**Chloe's POV**

I was hanging out with Frankie and Rachel the whole entire day. We were at MacDonald's, when I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Harry, but he left two weeks ago to visit his mom.

Harry: Hey, you busy tonight X Harry

Me: Yeah, I'm going somewhere with Patrick. My fiancé.

Harry: I missed hanging out with you, and I still can't get the memory of us kissing out if my head X Harry

Me: Thanks for reminding me. Just to let you know I'm being sarcastic.

Harry: You know you liked it X Harry

Me: Don't txt back

I put my phone away and it started to ring. I looked at the ID, and it was Harry. Of course, I ignored it. Then it started to ring again. I ignored it and turned my phone off.

"Who was calling you?" Rachel asked.

"Ugh...don't tell Patrick." I said. "Well, you both know the famous Harry Styles. The dick head who got me pregnant."

"Yeah I remember that bastard." Frankie said.

"Well we kinda made out a couple weeks ago, before he left and he won't leave me alone." I said putting my head in my hands frustrated. "I think I still have feelings for him."

"What?!" They said together, which made me jump a little.

"First: Don't fucking do that again and second: What should I do?" I asked desperate for their help.

**Maria's POV**

I walked inside the room and saw Jared in the bed he forced me to share with him. I went into the closet and took out the handcuffs. I cuffed him to the bed post, so he couldn't get out. I climbed on too of him and started to kiss his neck. I hate myself for doing this.

"Hmm...that feels so good." He moaned when I found his sweet spot.

I started to suck on his neck, then pulled out the the cloth and started to strangle him with it. I tightened the cloth in his neck an he tried to get free, but it was no use. He eyes started to get a little droopy and he stopped moving.

I got off of him and went in the closet to get my backpack. I put all my things in them and ran out of the room.

"I did it." I said in a whisper.

"Don't worry, he deserved it. He went where he belongs." He said and pulled me into a hug.

We ran to the car and started to drive away.

"Are we going to the airport?"

"Nope." He said with an evil smirk.

Oh, no.