Chapter 41

**Maria's POV**

Jason started to get close to me and I could feel my heart beating fast. He got out of his seat and pulled me to the back. He pulled my pants and underwear down and he did the same to him. He sticked himself into me and covered my mouth, so I wouldn't scream. He started to thrust hard into me. I cried and he just quickened the pace.

I saw the keys in between the seats. When he wasn't paying any attention to me, I grabbed the keys and stabbed them into his back numerous times. He let out painful screams each time I stabbed him, until he froze. I pushed him off of me and grabbed my bottoms sliding them on.

I pushed him out of the car and went into the drivers seat. This is my time to finally get back home.

I drove to a gas station and put my hoodie on. I put my hat over my head, before walking out of the car. I walked over to the nearest phone booth and dialed my daddy's number.

RING

RING

RING

RI- "Hello?"

"Daddy?!"

"Oh, god. Maria? Is that you?" He sounded shocked.

"Yes, daddy, it's me." I started to cry really hard. "It's me."

"I'm so happy I can finally hear you're voice." I could tell he was crying by the shakiness of his voice."Where are you? Did he hurt you? Are you alright?"

"I'm at a gas station in Vegas somewhere. He made me do bad things daddy. Vey, very bad things." Some people stared at me strangely. I glared at them and they just walked off. "I'm sorry for being a horrible daughter."

"Don't say that about yourself. Yeah, you can be a little bit difficult, but that doesn't mean you're a horrible daughter. You're the only person I care about, and I love you so much." His voice calmed me a little bit. "I promise you that we will get you back home safely."

"Please, hur-" I was interrupted, when I was pushed hard against the wall. I was knocked out and I felt a pain go through my arm and head.