Chapter 31

**Flashback**

"Hello, Anaïs." Maura greeted Anaïs as she opens the door to let her inside the house.
"Hi. How you feeling?"
"Just a little sore. Would you like some tea, love?"
"No thank you."
They go outside in the back and talk for awhile. A couple minutes later, Anaïs leaves to go home. She walks in and she hears a noise in the kitchen.
"Shit, another mouse. I'll take care of it later." She walks into her room to get some clothes for a shower and goes in the restroom. After she dresses, she walks into her living room and she feels a hand slap over her mouth. She screams in the hand and turns around to see a familiar face.
"Shit. Jared, you scared me."
"Sorry, babe."
"Please don't call me babe. It feels wrong."
"Whatever, babe."
"Jared..." She says in a warning tone, while he chuckles. "So, how did you get in my house?"
"That's for me to know, and for you to find out. When's Niall coming home?"
"In a couple weeks, I think."
"Okay." He gets up off the couch and sits next to Anaïs really close. "I missed hanging out with you during the show."
"Yeah, I did too." He begins to lightly drag his finger up and down her arm. He leans in close to her face and she pushes him back. "What the hell are you doing?!"
"What I can't kiss you?"
"Jared if you haven't forgotten I'm married!!"
"Yeah, but he'll never know."
"I will!!"
"Just shut up and kiss me."
"No!! " She tries to push him away, but he pins her down and starts to suck on her neck. "Jared!! Stop!! You're hurting my wrists!!" He didn't listen he kept sucking harshly and he started to strip her down to her underwear. He kissed her lips harshly, while he unbuckled his pants.
"I've always wanted to do this to you ever since I laid eyes on you."
"Please, Please, Please..."
"Aww...you're so cute when you beg." He rubbed her cheek with his thumb and sticks himself in her. She screams and he starts to thrust into her fast and hard. "Shit, you feel so good." His thrusts start to get harder and sloppier. Anaïs tries to push him away, but he doesn't move.
"Jared!! Stop!!" He let's go in her and she does the same thing.
"Damn." He gets up off of her and grabs her jaw harshly. "You tell Niall or anyone and you'll regret it." He lets go of her jaw and walks out of the house.
She runs to the door and locks it. She slides down it and cries into her knees. "I'm so sorry."

**Flashback Ends**