Chapter 7

--------------Maria's POV---------------

We get inside the huge house and there is a lot of people, more than the other parties I've been to.

"There he is." Dawn says pointing to the dark haired, muscular boy named Jason. He notices me and walks toward me. Oh shit what do I say. This is all too fast for me.

"Hey Maria. I'm glad you came." He says with his thick Irish accent. I wish I could have and Irish accent like his.

"I never miss a great party." He laughs his cute laugh. Oh god I think I'm gonna go crazy.

"You want a drink?"

"Sure." He guides me to the kitchen and gives me a red cup filled with beer. When I took a drink it burned my throat.

"Hey Jase are you gonna play?"

"Yeah I'm coming. You want to be on my team?"

"Yeah I'll be in your team." He grabs my hand and I feel the electricity run through my body. He's holding my hand. I feel like I'm holding hands with a famous football star.

"Damn who's the girl?" He says while licking his lips. Last time I saw myself I wasn't a five course meal.

"My names Maria."

"My names Micheal. I'm one of Jase's friends." His grabs my hand and shakes it. "Are you playing beer pong with us?"

"Yeah."

"Okay I'll try to go easy on you since I'm a pro at this game."

"I doubt that."

"Okay since you think you're good at it you get ball first." He says handing me the ball. I throw it and it lands in one of the red cups. I give him the 'I told you so look' and he takes a sip of the drink.

After finishing, the game I was a little drunk and me and Jason won. Jason grabs my waist and whispers in my ear. "Follow me I want to show you something." He grabs my hand and takes me upstairs. We get to one of the rooms and he opens the door. It was a huge room with a king sized bed.

-------------Niall's POV------------------

I go into the house and it's quiet. Maria must be sleeping. I walk to her room and knock lightly on the door. "Maria?" She doesn't answer and go to open the door, but she locked it. I grab the key on the top of her door and unlock it. Her bed is empty and she's not in her room. I grab my phone and dial Chloe's number.

"Hello?"

"Chloe, Maria isn't home I think she ran off and went to a party."

"Do you want me to come over and help you look for her?"

"No I'll look for her myself. I'll just track her down."

"Okay. Call me when you find her."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye." When she hangs up there is a knock at the door. When I walk to the door I think of all the ways to ground her. I get to the door and answer it.

"Harry?"

"Hey Nialler. You surprised to see me?"

"Yeah. I thought you were coming this weekend."

"I was already in Ireland for one of my concerts."

"You still sing."

"Yeah. When our band broke up, I got a call for a record deal."

"That's great."

"Yeah. Enough about me. Where's my little munchkin."

"She snuck out and went to a fucking party."

"What?! Come on let's go before something bad happens.

We go into his car and I put her phone number into my GPS. We follow the GPS and stop in front of a big house.