Chapter 14

--------------Maria's Dream------------

I'm running in a house trying to get away from someone. I grab my phone to try to call someone. Shit no service.

"Maria, where are you?" A deep voice calls from the hallway.

I hide under a couch so he won't find me.

"You can run, but you can't hide."

His footsteps get closer until he's right beside the couch. He makes one lap around the couch and his footsteps seem to be farther away.

You exhale with relief thinking that he's gone, but he grabs your feet and pulls you from under the couch.

-------------------End------------------

----------------Niall's POV---------------

I fall asleep after singing to her. Late at night, she starts kicking and screaming. I shake her to wake her up, but she doesn't.

"Harry!! I need your help!!"

Harry runs in and tries to wake her up. She keeps kicking and screaming.

"Get away from me!! Stop!! Your hurting me!!"

"She won't wake up."

I shake her harder and she wakes up. Her breaths are heavy and she's sweaty.

"Are you okay?"

Her breaths are still heavy and she doesn't speak. Her eyes are big and she's staring at the ceiling.

---------------Maria's POV---------------

I wake up from my nightmare. Dad and Uncle Harry are standing around me. My breaths are heavy and I've been sweating a lot.

I look around, but when I look at the ceiling I see my mom.

"Calm your breathing it's just a nightmare. Just think of me holding you and playing with your hair."

I nod at her and my breaths are slow and normal.

"Maria... Maria... Are you okay?" I look at my dad and nod at him. "What did you see in your dream?"

"I don want to talk about it."

"Okay." My dad starts walking to the door. I don't want to be alone in my room.

"Daddy."

"Yea."

"Can you stay, please? I'm scared that I might have the same nightmare again."

"Of course, Princess."