Chapter 21

**Anaïs' POV**

I watch as Niall carries her into the hospital frantically. Her soul following after her.

"Maria!!"

"Mommy!!" She runs to me, but she gets tugged back.

"I'll come to you." I walk to her and she hugs me tight.

"I missed you mommy."

"I missed you too. Why did you cut yourself?" She looks down at the ground, then back to me.

"I felt like nobody loves me."

"Your daddy lives you."

"He's supposed to love me, plus I'm the one who keeps ruining his life." She has tears pouring out of her eyes. I wipe the tears from her face and kiss her cheek.

"You were the best thing that ever happened to him."

We get to her room and the doctors start to put wires in her arm and they put an oxygen mask over her face. She starts to fade. "I'm here if you want to talk to me. Just call for mommy."

"But I don't want you to leave me."

"I've been here by your side."

She opens her eyes and Niall is hugging her tight.

**Niall's POV**

Harry didn't even have time to stop the car. I just jumped out of the car with her in my arms. She was pale and losing blood fast.

When I get inside, the lady called for a nurse and she was put onto a stretcher. I followed them inside the room, and they attached wires to her and put a mask over her face. They pushed her chest a couple times and she finally opened her eyes and her heart was beating. I hugged her tight crying tears of joy.

"Daddy, I'm sorry."

"It's okay Princess you didn't do anything wrong." I stroke her hair softly and she cries harder.

"Yes I did."

"Just get some rest and we'll talk later."

She nods and lays her head back falling asleep. I grab her hand and she tightens her hand around mine. Harry runs in minutes later and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"How is she?"

"She's alright just tired."

" Why did she do this to herself?" Harry says taking a seat beside me

"I don't know. She would never do something like this to herself." Then it popped in my head I heard her phone ring when I was sleeping and I ignored it. It was probably that dickhead that stood my daughter up.

"Niall? You okay?" Harry asked me with a confused expression on his face.

"Do you have her phone?"

"Yeah its in my pocket. Why?" He handed me her phone and I walked out in the hallway calling Dawn. She would probably know what happened.