Chapter 43

*Niall's POV**

Me and Detective Robinson were taking a plane to Las Vegas to find Maria. At least I know she's still alive.
I can't believe that bastard would take her away. She didn't do anything wrong.
What did he make her do that was horrible? Did he rape her? Did he make her his sex slave? Let's just hope she isn't his sex slave, or I will go crazy.
I sat on the plane, waiting for it to take off, but it felt like ages until it took off. I can't wait to see my daughter again. I pulled my phone out, making sure it was on Airplane Mode, and went through my pictures. I saw the selfies that Maria had taken, when she stole my phone from me. There was one of her and Dawn making ridiculous faces. I looked some more and there was a picture of us together. She was kissing my cheek and I was smiling. I felt a tear running down my cheek. I quickly wiped and put my phone away.
I laid back in my seat and went to sleep. I haven't slept for a couple of days. If I would sleep it would probably be four or five hours. I'm a mess.
**Dream**
I walked in the hospital room, with a teddy bear and some food. I opened up to see Maria and Anaïs on the hospital bed together. Anaïs was Frenchbraiding her hair into pigtails and singing along with Maria.
It's been two weeks since Anaïs was put into the hospital. She was very strong. She never said anything that would put her down.
I walked inside and set everything down. I kissed her cheek and she smiled.
"Hey, darling. How're you feeling?" I already knew the answer.
"The same, but I'm gonna get better soon." She said with a smile on her face not taking her eyes off of Maria's hair. I saw a tear fall down her cheek. I quickly wiped it away and kissed her forehead letting my lips linger there for awhile.
"I promise you. You'll get better soon. You're gonna kick cancers ass." She gasped and nudged me a little.
"We have a five year old in the room, dummy." She giggled and tied Maria's braid with an elastic. "There. I'm done." She pulled Maria to her and started to tickle her.
"Mommy...Stop, you're tickling me!!" She laughed trying to stop her mummy from tickling her, but failed.
"Who's the boss?"
"You are!!"
"I can't hear you."
"You are!!"
"And it better stay that way." She playfully threatened her. She let her go and took in some deep breaths clutching her head.
I wrap my arms around her. "You okay?" She nodded and smiled up at me. "I got you some presents."
"Yay!!" She clapped her hands together excitedly. "What you get me?"
"I got you a bear and some food." She had a wide grin on her face. I knew she would love it. I gave her the takeout bin and the purple stuffed bear. She ate the food and fell asleep with the beat in her hands. She looked so peaceful, as if nothing was wrong with her.
I kissed her forehead and said. "I love you." I picked Maria up and walked out of the room.
Why does this have to happen to her?
**Dream Ends**

**Maria's POV**
I was pulled into the building and thrown into the room that I had to share with Jared. Jason walked towards me and cuffed to a chair, so I couldn't move.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. I flinched and he sighed. "Why did you stab me?" I didn't answer and I felt him slap my face. "Answer me!!"
"Because...I'm tired of people using me." I said with tears spilling out I my eyes. "I thought you were going to help me get back home, but you only used me for a sex toy. You're sick. You and Jared both."
He slapped me again, but he didn't stop. I screamed for him to stop, but he kept hitting me.
I passed out and he stopped hitting me.
Please, daddy. Hurry.