Chapter 27

**Maria's POV**

Why was Jason at my house? Didn't he get the hint that I didn't want to see him again at the club.

"Hey Maria." He goes for a hug, but I dodge it.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to check up on you. Oh, god, your eye." He put his finger under my chin, lifting it and examining my swollen eye. I pushed his hand away and backed up.

"I'm fine, just go."

"Maria, please. Don't do this. Why can't you give me another chance? Why won't you believe me?"

"Because...ugh...I don't know. I just...I can't, okay."

"Maria..." He walks closer to me and I back up into the wall. He was now close in my face, so that I could feel his breath on my face. I looked away from his gorgeous eyes. "Please...I'm asking for one more chance." He tucks my hair behind my ear and I couldn't help, but look into his eyes.

"I-I need t-to think about i-it." He doesn't move and he inches closer to my face. Our lips brush against each other and I just wanted to kiss him. I stop myself from falling for his trick and move away from him. "I know what you're doing. You think I'm fucking stupid!!"

"What? No I don't!!"

"I'm not falling for your trap!! Just get out!!"

"Why would you think of something like that?"

"Because, all you wanted to do was fuck me then just leave me for some other bitch to fuck!! You're a fucking dick!!" As I try to walk back to my room, I feel a hand wrap around my arm and turn me around. Next thing I know, Jason's lips are on my lips. My dad then rushes in and slams Jason into the wall.

"You're the bastard who took away my daughter's virginity." Jason looks at him terrified and nods his head.

I've never seen my dad so pissed it's scary.

**Niall's POV**

I was in my room, yes, I was eavesdropping. Then, I heard her screaming and she said the words that pissed me off so much.

"Because, all you wanted to do was fuck me then just leave for some other bitch to fuck!! You're a fucking dick!!"

He's the one. He's the bastard that fucked my daughter. I don't know what happened to me, next thing I know I walk in the room interrupting their make out session and pinning him against the wall.

"You're the bastard who took away my daughter's virginity." He had fear in his eyes while he nodded his head. I balled my fist ready to punch. Then he changed his fearful face to a smirk.

"Yeah, I did."

I raise my fist up to punch, but some small hands wrapped around my arm pulling my arm down.

"Daddy, I can handle this myself."

"Maria, go in your room."

"Dad, I can-"

"Go to your room now!!"

She jumps when I raised my voice and walks to her room. I turn back to the dickhead and he still has a smirk on his face. I just want to punch that smirk off his face right now.

"Go ahead. Punch me." I ball my fist harder and decide against it. I pulled him towards the door and pushed him out.

"I don't want you to go near my daughter again." I pushed him out the door and slamming it in his face, before he could say anything.

I turn around and I go to the cabinet grabbing my full bottle of whiskey.