Thank You

The afternoon went on peacefully, like peacefully quite. Eren always tries to start a conversation with Shy but what he always get as a response are nods and head shakes. Shy will always stare at him for a second than he'll switch gaze to Levi and stare at his mother for like an hour if not interrupted. It seems like the boy is studying his parent's actions.

They ordered pizza for dinner and ate in the living room while Shy is still busy watching his favorite cartoon. But he manage to steal a glance back at the adults on the sofa. His mother looks so happy with Rogue, he laughs harder now and giggles like the girls on his school.

Seeing his mother so happy makes him happy as well but seeing Rogue's hand snake around his mother's waist is NOT making him happy.

Shy got up from the floor and move to the sofa. He sat between Rogue and his mother. His mother adjust himself so that three of them will snuggle at the closeness. Rogue did the same as well until Shy is crush between them.

Eren never felt so happy and so complete now that his son is right next to him together with his mate. Levi leans over and grab a slice of pizza, Shy wiggles between them and opens his mouth, Levi fed the boy and it was the most cutest thing that Eren ever witness! The glare that Shy gave afterwards also includes as cute.

The boy snuggles closer to Levi as the Omega continues to feed the boy. Eren thinks that his son is doing that to make him jealous or simply show that no one will get his all his mother's attention except for him. Eren finds it cute. When the boy finish the pizza that Levi was feeding him, Eren grab another one and held close to the boys mouth.

Shy eyed the pizza that Rogue held. He wants Rogue to get jealous and to know that his mother still favor him the most than Rogue. He didn't expect that Rogue will feed him too. He can bite his hand off like what tigers do but his mother might get angry or sad again.

Shy mentally list down the good and bad things that will happened if he accepts or rejects Rogue's offer but he is full now, his stomach might hurt. In the end he took a bite on the pizza and quickly hides his face on his mother's chest. He wants his mother to be happy,

"Thank you," he whispers

His mother hugs him tighter, making it hard for him to keep all the food on his stomach. He tried his best not to vomit. He felt his mother's arms loosen around him, in which he sigh in relief and a hand rest on his shoulder, forcing him to turn around and face Rogue

"No, Shy. Thank you."