It's Okay

While they eat ice creams Armin, Mikasa, Erwin and Hange took the opportunity to introduce themselves and ask for an apology for scaring the child.

Shy was hesitant at first but he lightened up when they offered his basket full of clean shells. When Eren saw that Shy is having fun with his family and friends, he quietly sneaks out of the room and proceed to the bedroom where Levi is.

"Levi?" Eren quietly enters, he found the bed empty and the bathroom door open.

The scents of heat is not that strong but that doesn't mean that Levi's heat is over. Eren set aside his questions for Levi, he needs to take care of him first. Though, Eren can sense that Levi was actually listening to them before Shy came in the living room.

He finished changing the sheets before knocking on the bathroom door. No matter how much Eren wants to talk about Wish, he needs Levi to be heat free. "Levi, I changed the sheets!"

No response, except for the rushing sound of the shower. "I'm coming in, okay?"

Eren carefully stepped in, he frown at the sight of Levi. The Omega was flush because of his heat and he was curled up in the corner of the shower room. He was sobbing and hiding his face with both hands.

"Levi, why didn't you call for me? Come on, let's dry you up." Eren tried to hold him but the Omega slap his hands away.

"Why are you still doing this?!"

"Levi, come on." Eren tried again but the raven kept slapping his hands. The Alpha had no choice but grabbed him after turning off the water, wrapping him with the softest towels and pinned him on the bed.

"Why are you still doing this?" Levi sobs, "I'm a terrible person. I don't deserve you, or our friends, even Shy."

"Levi, don't say that. You need to rest, let's just set this aside okay?" Eren cooed at him but it only made Levi cry harder.

"Shy is our third child. Wish is with my mom. Take them and leave me. I deserved it."

"Levi, I would never do that. Do you really think I would do that?"

"A normal person will do it. Why do you even love me?! How could you stand to be with me?!" Levi tried to shoved him off but the Alpha just won't budge.

Levi gave up afterwards and relaxes on the bed but the tears didn't stop.

"Levi.... Do you still remember what I told you before?"

"I'm a terrible human being, I forgot everything that you said...."

"Well, I won't stop reminding and I won't stop loving you."

"Why?! There are a lot of Omegas out there that are far more better than me!! It's impossible you haven't met anyone in 8 years!"

"Because I haven't seen anyone like you. Yes! Granted, you are cruel, rude, selfish, and mean! But.... You have things that other people don't have. You're not perfect and what makes you perfect. I still don't understand why you picked me of all the Alphas drooling on your feet, I was just a low actor then. I thought you just pitied me."

"It's..... That's not it. You're impossible! You're an idiot! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

"I know, because I am your idiot and stupid Alpha. I should have done my part, I should have not left you there. I should have told you that everything will be okay. I should have reassured you as your Alpha, that everything will be fine even if we had Bliss. I should have done that."

"Idiot." Levi sobs.

"We both are," Eren

"I want to see Wish..." Levi cried.

"I want to see him too, don't worry. I'll do my part as an Alpha and a father."

"Fuck! Please do your part as an Alpha now." Levi whines when a wave of heat hits him.

"Yes, Sir."