Finally

"Shh, everything is okay. Mommy is here now." Levi purrs as he gently rocks Shy one his arms.

Despite of the calmly scent, plus his strong scent of heat, Shy didn't respond well. That made Levi worry. When a pup smells his own mother's heat it will instantly relax the little one, urging them to sleep comfortably. But Shy continues to cry and his scents of distress is overpowering Levi's.

Levi wanted cry, this is not the first time this actually happened. He knew too well that his own scent and purrs can't calm his pup, he learned long ago that all he can do on situations like this is to let Shy tried himself to sleep then soothes him when he wakes up.

It was the only thing he can do, but it kills Levi to just let his pup in such state. He first experienced this when Shy started going to school, the first few days were fine but around the fourth day Shy came home crying. They were asked to draw their family, a lot of kids made fun of him because he doesn't have a father on his drawing and that's how the boy realized the sad truth.

That is one most heartbreaking moment Levi ever experienced, it lasted a month when Shy refuse to go to school and he started to eat less. Like Shy's usually optimistic was suck out of him.

Levi did all he can, he always talk to him within those days. Insuring Shy that he is still there to love him. Levi never said that his father left them, he even introduce Shy to Eren with pictures, some of his movies and explained how the Alpha works. After a month Shy went back to his usual cheerful self.

But now his worst fear came back. His visions starts to blur from his unshed tears but he continues into calming Shy, hoping that this time it will work. Even if he knew it was no use.

The door gently opens, revealing Eren wearing a worried expression. He must have read the situation as he quickly approaches them on the edge of the bed.

Levi stared at him, as his Alpha rushes towards them and place his hand on Shy nape. Levi watched as Eren applied the right pressure on the boy's nape and then he felt Shy sigh in relief. After a few seconds the boy's sobbing stopped and Levi's scent of heat finally passed through the boy's senses causing him to sleep in Levi arms.

Levi hugs the boy, kissing and nuzzling his face on Shy's hair. He felt Eren's arms wrapped around them and holding them close. Eren's calming scent was mixed with Levi's, making Shy's entire body relax and finally limping on Levi's hold. Eren crooned until he felt the stain of tense and distress are no longer on the boy and to his mate.

Levi let himself relax on his Alpha's doing. He never felt so relieved and complete. Finally, he is not alone anymore.