Farewells

Afterwards, Levi ask for forgiveness to his friends for his sudden outburst. He didn't expect them to smile at him and handle him like a glass. Like, they offer him a seat, his favorite tea, and Hange seems more calmer than before.

Plus, they are all smiling and grinning at him. It was creeping the raven out.

The one who is currently acting normal aside from himself is Eren.

Their vacation came to an end, their friends said their farewells and promised to keep in touch.

Wish and Kuchel returned home to process all of the child's paper in school and medical records. The small Omega cried the whole way to the airport, refusing to leave his parents behind. Shy stood with a brave face during the car ride but after they reached the airport he brust out crying as well.

"Why is brother and grandma leaving us?" Shy cried as they drove home.

"Oh, sweetie.  They are not leaving us. They are just gonna settle something's back at home and come back again." Levi reassured, rocking his baby slightly. "I promise, they will come back."

"They will?" Shy's tear stained face looked up to him.

"Yes, they will. If brother Wish is back what do you plan to play together?" Levi talked out, hoping it will turn the child attention away from the absence of his brother and grandmother.

"We'll play those dinosaurs Rouge gave. It will be fun." Shy sniffles, slowly his mood improved.

Eren silently listen to his family as he drove. Just seeing Shy cried so hard at the thought of his brother and grandmother left. Now he had no idea how to break the news that he is going back to work. He hate leaving his family.

Inhaling deeply, he needs to talk to Levi after this.