~3~

Chapter 3:Revelations

Chapter Song: Eyes Open by Taylor Swift

"Everyone's waiting for you to break down, everyone's watching to see the fall out. Even when you're sleeping, keep your eyes open."

~
"She ate the liver? Ew, that's disgusting." Isabella said with a look of utter disgust as she, Scott, and Stiles approached the school together in a tight line.

Isabella had heard from Isaac Lahey that "something" had attacked him while working at the graveyard the previous night, the night of Lydia's escape from the hospital. Apparently, it had flipped him off the forklift he had been driving and deposited him into an empty grave, the forklift landed squarely on top of the grave; essentially trapping him. All the while the "something" stole the liver from the dead person's body. Stiles had reason to believe it had been Lydia, Isabella didn't doubt it, but why steal a liver? It made no sense to her, she never had cravings for anything like that.

Stiles glared at Isabella and rolled his eyes in annoyance, " No. I didn't say she ate it. I just said it was missing. And you know what?" Stiles hit Isabella's arm harshly, "So what if she did? It's the most nutritious part of the body."

" Well, how was I supposed to know? I was just making an educated guess, Stiles. You never know. Also, that's still disgusting no matter what. " Isabella said with a shrug and the same look of utter disgust on her face.

Scott gave Stiles a weird look and shook his head, he didn't understand why Lydia would eat anyone's liver either, " I never ate anyone's liver."

" Yeah, right, cause when it comes to being a werewolf you're a model for self-control." Stiles said sarcastically as they approached the outside stairs and began walking up them simultaneously.

" Hey. Be nice, Stiles. He has a point, I didn't eat one either, you know. " Isabella said pointedly.

" Alright then, hold on." Stiles said stopping abruptly on the stairs and putting his arm out in front of Scott and Isabella to stop them as well, "You two are the test subjects for this, so we should be going over what happened to you guys."

" What do you mean?" Scott questioned with confusion. Isabella nodded her head at Stiles to show she was also a bit confused as to what he meant. They were lucky no one had wanted to walk up the stairs at that moment in time or they would have received many glares for their sudden and long delay on them.

" Like what was going through your guys' minds when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?" Stiles questioned without hesitation.

Scott thought for a second and winced before giving Isabella a guilty look. He felt embarrassed by his answer to Stiles' question, but it was the truth. He also knew Stiles wasn't going to like his answer, it was not gonna be what he wanted.