~13~

Chapter 13: A little TLC

Chapter Song: Unpretty by TLC

"Never insecure until I met you, now I'm bein' stupid. I used to be so cute to me, just a little bit skinny. Why do I look to all these things to keep you happy?"

~

Waking up to Scott this morning was probably one of the best feelings I had ever experience. I had driven him to school today for practice and I had decided to keep my hair curly because he quote on quote "Loved it." I also didn't change out of his lacrosse hoodie all I did was change out of my spandex into a pair of ripped jeans and some of Allison's combat boots which I was planning on keeping just like Scott's hoodie.

Currently Scott, Stiles and I were talking about the creature Stiles and I had seen last night and how we could possibly find out what it was. I was sat next to Scott on the stairs at school holding his hand while Stiles leaned on the wall next to us. So far we didn't have too much evidence on what that thing was and why it was doing the stuff it did like killing my biological father and the mechanic last night.

Stiles rubbed his head in annoyance that we had no clue what was going on but let out a forced sigh and said " Okay Scott, tell me about your boss."

He motioned for Stiles to get closer and take a seat next to me. Stiles did just that and him and I both leaned in closer to Scott for hopes that no one would be able to eavesdrop. Scott took a deep sigh and then said " He thinks that Allison's family keeps...um..some kind of records of all the things that they've hunted, like a book. "

Stiles' eyes grew wide but so did mine and before he could say anything which I could tell he wanted to I blurted out " Oh he probably meant a bestiary." Stiles glared at me but soon stopped and nodded his head frantically agreeing with me as Scott gave us both confused looks. I swear he so much more clueless to the supernatural world than you would think.

" What?" Scott questioned with confusion laced in his voice.

This time Stiles beat me to talking which I wasn't very happy about but I guess there was no reason to argue with him.

" A bestiary." Stiles said with excitement in his eyes. I swear Stiles should have been the werewolf sometimes seeing how much more educated he is.

Scott then burst out into a laugh which by the way kind of angered me that he thought we were joking. We obviously weren't if we both knew exactly what we were talking about. I could tell Stiles was a little agitated too because as Scott continued to laugh at us I heard Stiles grunt under his breath.

Scott then stopped laughing but with a hint of laughter still in his voice said " I think you guys mean beastiality."

We both gave him a disgusted look which shut him up quick. I detached my hand from his and hit him square in the back of the head while Stiles started talking with agitation in his voice " Nope, pretty sure we don't. It's like an encyclopedia of mythical creatures. "