~11~

Chapter 11: Paralyzed

Chapter Song: Paralyzed by NF

"And it's taking over me, where am I? I wanna feel something, I'm numb inside. But I don't feel nothing, I wonder why."

~
Stiles had called Isabella to come to the mechanics garage in Beacon Hills two hours after her encounter with Derek and his betas. He was getting his Jeep fixed because Erica had paid him a visit at Boyd's house before she had come to the ice rink to get her ass kicked by Isabella. She had broken a pipe off of Stiles' car and hit him over the head with it, knocking him out for several hours. Hearing this made Isabella feel even better about beating Erica up. She was the only one who could hit Stiles and get away with it, Erica had crossed yet another line.

Isabella had decided to go with him to the garage, she didn't want him to be alone. She had left him alone already that day and Erica had bashed him over the head, it wasn't going to happen again. If Erica ever got near him again, she'd kill her.

Before she went to meet Stiles, she had to drop Scott off at Deaton's office for an important talk. They had to talk about the whole, " more than just a vet" thing. Isabella has wanted to know too but she wanted to check on Stiles more. However, Scott said he would keep her updated on what Deaton had to say to him, so she didn't feel as if she was missing too much.

After driving for about twenty minutes after leaving the animal clinic, she finally reached the mechanic's which was called Armor Tire and Service Center. She sighed heavily as she pulled the keys out of the ignition and jumped out of the car.

She slammed the car door shut and walked up to the door of the mechanic's, swinging it open lazily as the bell chimed quietly above her head. When she got a view of what was inside, her eyes went wide. Stiles was standing there with his hands shaking while he held his phone limply. He looked towards the door as he heard the bell chime and looked at Isabella with a panicked expression before his phone swiftly fell out of his hands. He looked to be losing all control of his hands.

Isabella frantically ran over to him, grabbed his shoulders and looked at him with wild eyes as she shouted at him urgently, "Stiles, what's happening?!"

Stiles shakes his head and looks down to his hands with a terrified expression before he then looks back up at Isabella as she waits for a response with panic running through her. She was worried for him and she had no idea how to tell what was going on with him.

As Stiles looked up at her, his gaze shifted to something behind her and his heartbeat quickened rapidly. Isabella whipped her head around as she kept her grip on Stiles' shoulders and saw that he was looking through a glass window on the door that led to the actual mechanic's garage. Her eyes immediately locked onto what Stiles had seen, she knew why Stiles' heartbeat had quickened now.