~27~

Chapter 27: Exposed

Chapter Song:Edge of the World by GAITS

"Never thought it'd come to this. You and I were at the end. Shatter, shift but never change. I always knew this was our fate."

~

        Something was wrong, I could sense it and for once it wasn't Jackson and it wasn't Isaac. Stiles had texted me that he was on his way over here but I couldn't stay in here. Something was telling me I had to leave and go somewhere else right now.

I went for the door ready to run out without telling anyone why but the door swung open to reveal Stiles. He gave me a look as I tried to run past him and grabbed my shoulders stopping me, " Hey, hey. What's going on? Where are you going?"

" I need to go, Stiles. Somethings wrong, please. Somethings happening but I don't know what and I need to find out. I think it has to do with Scott. I can smell him and it's overwhelming my nose, please just let me go find him." I pleaded with him on the verge of hysterically yelling.

He gave me a sad look before letting go off my shoulders and nodding, " Go find him make sure he's okay."

I hurriedly smiled at him for running past him. I had no idea where I was going my feet were just taking me. I didn't know how I knew that something was wrong with him but I did and I needed to find him. Something told me my life depended on it. I pushed harshly through the people in the warehouse, earning some foul language and glares but I didn't pay mind to them, I needed to find my boyfriend.

I ran through the run down warehouse until a reached yet another secluded area and as soon as I did a sent filled my nose....wolfsbane. My eyes widened and I began to run again looking for the source of the smell. Something was definitely wrong, the smell intensified with each second. It was starting to give me a headache but I pushed through, I had to find him.

A came up to a big metal door and I could smell the wolfsbane as if I had it right under my nose. I put my ear up against the door and I could hear a voice, just one...Victoria Argent. My eyes widened and my heart beat out of control I aggressively pushed open the door and ran in.

Victoria looked over at me with a shocked expression and I surveyed the room. Scott was laying down on a table barely able to breathe and coughing out every second. A vaporizer was emitting wolfsbane vapor and to say it wasn't affecting me was a lie.

I walked over to Scott to grab him but I was stopped in my place. I looked up and Victoria Argent was looking at me with a devilish smile, " I think it's best you leave, Isabella. It's better this way. He's a werewolf and he deserves to die."

Suddenly, my eyes squinted at her in anger and I growled out, " Well, here's the thing, so am I. I guess you'll just have to kill me too."

I knew I shouldn't have done it but couldn't stop myself. I knew better than to shift, but I didn't care. It was about time the Argents knew about me, I don't know how they didn't notice before.