~38~

Chapter 38: See you soon, Beacon Hills

Chapter Song: Sunkissed by NVTHVN, Pluto, and Lovemark

"You have changed my whole world in an instant. Made me love all the parts that I didn't. And I wanted to tell you that I may look away, but don't get me wrong I really like your face."

~

          " Scott, I can't stay here all day. You know I have to meet Peter and Deaton at the veterinarian office in an hour." I complained as he held my hand tightly in his and dragged me across the grass towards the lacrosse field.

" I'm aware but you promised Stiles and I you'd come hang out with us." He said as he sweetly looked back at me and smiled, " Plus, your leaving to go travel to France with Allison in a few days. I plan to take advantage of all the time I have with you until you leave me for a whole summer."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes as we continued walking, " You'll be fine, you have Stiles. Maybe, you'll finally watch Star Wars without me here as a distraction."

" You know I'm still not going to watch it even if I spend every second with Stiles."

I chuckled and shook my head at him because I knew it was true, somehow he would avoid it. I don't see what the big deal is with him and watching that movie but he always seemed to know how to avoid watching it.

Scott briefly let go of my hand so I could take a spot on the usually reserved bench for the players before he too sat down and grabbed my hand in his once again.

We stayed there in silence as we waited for Stiles. He stared ahead the whole time but I had another interest than staring at the woods, I was staring at him. At every detail of his face. He really was so perfect in my eyes.

I really would miss him when I left for France but Allison and I agreed we needed some time together after everything that had happened. Maybe it would make me forgive her a bit for how she had tried to assassinate my father and tortured the rest of the pack relentlessly, including my twin brother.

I was angry but I did feel for the girl, she was an emotional wreck. Despite what she had done I still felt bad, it was just who I was. Especially, after I found out her mother died
not even a day after she attacked me. However, I thought it was best to not tell Allison that since she still seemed to be grieving. I hated the woman but I still loved Allison, I couldn't do that to her.

As I stared at Scott and thought about how his chocolate brown eyed seemed to glisten in the sunlight, I heard the grass crunching and I knew Stiles was approaching. I finally turned my gaze away from Scott and watched my best friend approach us with a huge lacrosse bag over his shoulders along with a wide smile.

Scott softly let go of my hand as he noticed Stiles and stood up to greet him. He pulled Stiles into a tight hug making me smile at my two boys. I have gotten so attached to them that honestly at this point I was unsure how I'd function this summer. The worst part of it was that Allison and I agreed to have no contact with Beacon Hills over the summer. I wouldn't even be able to talk to Scott or Stiles if they called. I know it's going to suck for the first week but who knows, maybe I'll actually like the feeling of no contact.