~1~

~This book is being edited into third person. Sorry for any confusion while reading if it switches perspective. I'm trying to get it done as soon as possible!

Chapter 1: Brand New

Chapter Song: BO$$ by Fifth Harmony

"C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T, that's me, I'm confident. Don't want you complements, use common sense [...] Shut your mouth, boy I think you know who runs this house."

~

               Kick. Punch. Duck. Kick. Block. Kick. Punch. Duck. Over the past week these words have been engraved in Isabella's mind, she didn't even think of it anymore, she just did it. Derek had been giving her lessons on fighting and just letting go.

If she saw a punch coming, she knew to block it and then to strike back with her own attack or duck under and protect herself. She hadn't really seen anyone that past week except Lydia, she wouldn't let anyone in her room except Isabella. It was because she had thrown herself into danger to save her, she only trusted Isabella.

Stiles was sat outside Lydia's room the whole time and she still wouldn't let him in, only Isabella. She had seen her a couple of times, but she was the only person Isabella had talked to.

She had told Scott what she doing so that he didn't think she was ignoring him. She just needed some time to herself, to get better. Luckily, it was already working.

She happened to pick up quickly, she already had the basics down. All she had to do was perfect them. The training brought out something in her that she wouldn't even realize was there for quite awhile.

She was already able to beat Derek in a fight and recognize any attack he was going to throw at her. Derek was actually pretty predictable in her mind.

Everyone had tried to call her that week except for the person she really wanted to call, Allison. Isabella had called her several times and each time it went to voicemail.

At this point, Isabella was more mad at Allison than she was at Scott for telling her about the werewolf secret. The least Allison could do is tell Isabella she didn't want to be her friend anymore, instead of completely shutting her out. It didn't feel too great to be shut out. Isabella just wanted her best friend back. She had Lydia, but she wanted Allison too.

Isabella threw one last punch at Derek after she successfully blocked his punch and connected her fist right into his jaw. Isabella watched him coil back and grab his jaw. She had snapped his jaw out of place with one punch, Derek was impressed with how much she had advanced in only a week, she was a whole new person.