~14~

Chapter 14: The Darkside Welcomes you

Chapter Song: Bad Guy by Billie Eilish

"I like it when you take control, even if you know that you don't own me. I'll let you play the role. I'll be your animal."

~

              Lydia and I have been sitting her for so long that I doubted Stiles was coming back and I was starting to feel anxious. I had texted him several times with no reply and Scott wasn't answering me either. The game was already over so surely he had his phone by now. They usually always answer me no matter what and I was scared. I didn't want to leave Lydia because she looked like she wanted Stiles to come back and if I left she would just start crying and I didn't want that but if something was happening to Stiles or Scott, I needed to help them.

I was really conflicted on what to do but before I could say anything Lydia turned to me and said with a sigh " Thanks for being here for me Izzy but I really need some time to myself and it's obvious he's not coming back so I think its best if I just go.

I was relieved when she said this but also a little heartbroken not only for her but for Stiles. His chance to get Lydia was slipping away just because he never came back to talk to her like he said he would.

I gave her a small smile before nodding my head and jumping out of the car. Before I left I held the door open and gave her a reassuring smile " Anytime Lydia, don't hesitate to call me if you need anything."

She gave me a sad but small smile and nodded her head as I swiftly shut the door and watched her start the car. I stood in my spot and watched as she pulled out of her parking spot and raced out of the lot just to make sure she was safe. As soon as her car was out of my sight I turned on my heel in a hurry and ran towards the school trying to catch Stiles scent and see if he was still here because I never saw him leave. When I burst through the front doors his scent flooded my nose along with two other scents... my dad and Erica. I rolled my eyes and let out a low growl as I stomped through the hallways following Stiles' scent.

Of course they would do something to Stiles when he was alone but like come on he's a defenceless human who is in love with a girl who never batted an eye at him until tonight. Like come on, why do you got to ruin that? As the scent grew stronger and stronger I realized where I was going. They were in the pool. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I looked at the doors of the pool as they finally came into sight. Why would my dad bring Stiles here? I knew he wouldn't hurt him, he wasn't like that but If he was just trying to scare him why was it taking so long?

When I stood in front of the double doors my ears picked up on what sounded like struggling and my heartbeat quickened because it wasn't just Stiles I heard struggling but my dad too. I was mad at him but that didn't mean I wanted something to happen to him, He was my dad. I broke out through the doors of the room and was met with my dad and Stiles swimming in the pool. It looked to me as if Stiles was holding my dad up and I was confused until my eyes locked on the thing casually stalking the pool. The lizard like creature that was Isaac's house and then the mechanic's garage was now here. I then realized that it must have paralyzed my dad and Stiles had to hold him up, I had no idea why the creature didn't just swim in and get them but that was none of my business. I looked to my right and saw Erica knocked out on the floor and let out a scoff, serves that bitch right.