~30~

Chapter 30: Evil Bitch

Chapter Song: Hurts Like Hell by Fleurie

"Dreams fight with machines inside my head like adversaries. Come wrestle me free, clean from the war."

~
My dad never showed up back at the station so, I brought Erica, Boyd and Isaac here after I was sure they were all one hundred precent calm. They had all passed out downstairs watching some kind of horror movie which I had no intention of watching seeing as I already lived in my own world of horror. That's why I was snuggled up in my own bed peacefully asleep with droll falling out of my mouth and onto my white pillow.....that was until my phone starting ringing loudly.

I picked my head up with confusion with my eyes squinted from drowsiness. I looked around my room as my phone continued to ring and saw that it was still dark as hell. I then brought my head to my night stand and looked at my alarm clock. It read 10:24 pm, with a grunt I flung my head onto my pillow in frustration, I had only gotten an hour of sleep.

My phone suddenly stopped ringing so I took that as an excuse to go back to bed but as soon as I closed my eyes again it started to ring once again. I growled under my breath before swinging myself up into a sitting position and ripping my phone off my night stand angrily.

I didn't even look at who was calling me before answering and growling into the phone, "What?"

" God, no need to be so rude. " The voice sassed me. I immediately rolled my eyes as I recognized the voice, stiles. The annoying twat told me to go home and now here he is waking me up right after I had finally fallen asleep.

" You woke me up, Stiles. I say there is every need, what do you want?" I asked with a slightly calmer voice before yawning tiredly into the phone. I wasn't really upset with him just a bit annoyed. I was very comfortably sleeping just a few minutes ago.

" Sorry about that, but we need you Izzy. It's him we were right." He said with excitement towards the end.

As soon as Stiles said they needed me I had begun to put my shoes on so I could leave. I didn't really care that I was in pajamas I would have to deal with it. They would have to deal with it too because I wasn't changing. I didn't have the energy.

I squeezed my phone against my shoulder and my ear as I jumped around trying to put my shoe on, " What do you mean?"

" Matt. He's the master of the kanima." Stiles informed me.

I froze in my spot as soon as I got my shoe on. I was stuck in place. Matt....was the kanima master? He was the one controlling me too? Oh I was gonna kill that evil asshole. I knew I didn't like him.

I hadn't realized how long I had been frozen until Stiles' voice broke through the phone startling me and bringing me back and giving my attention to him,