Chapter Six

Friday morning I woke up dizzy as hell. I thought of skipping school but then I thought what matthew would do would be worse. He would make up lies like I died or shit like that, he'll say things like I attempted to rape him. 

He has not been bugging me at all, all week he just ignores me. Honestly I'll have to paint a broken smile on my face for a while. I couldn't be in a worse position. It's because he DID rape me. Which is so disgusting. But when I woke up, I sort of continued. Which means consent. He will use it against me.

I woke up and did my usual routine. I got up went to the washroom, peed, brushed my hair, pinned it back, brushed my teeth and hands, took off any mascara from the night before, took my hair down, flattened it with special spray and after that all was done I went to get changed. I put on jean shorts and a crop top and I left to go to school.
I got on the bus as I look to the back where matthew is usually sitting. I spotted his flowing, glowing hair. Obviously I would see him standing up though, he's so tall it's such an attractive trait. I walked over to the front waiting for a side comment to come shooting at me. Just until I hear a shout "HEY MADELINE!"
I turn my head slightly to see Matthew waving his hands up and down. I look behind me as I think he's calling someone else. I turn back and point at myself with a questionable face painted on. Matthew stands up "yea, come sit here!" I look around, he could just be calling me to hit my or hurt me or just make fun of me.
I just get up and walk over to the bus, Matthews legs are up so there's no room for me to sit, so he moves his legs so I can sit. Romantic. I take a seat and look at him, "I thought you said you will still be a dick to me" He turns and whispers "wanna hear a secret?" I give a face showing that I don't care along with a little smirk. "Sure matthew..."
He whispers lower this time and shoots my shivers straight to my veins and my heart pumps faster "you're perfect". He then turns towards his friend on the other side of me. Matthew realizes that one of his buddies is watching, and he pushes me off the seat and laughs.

I get up onto my two feet again and look at him, "too good to be true, eh Matthew?" He looks at me with a straight blank face "you're a dick.. honestly." I had to say it. "Excuse me?"  He asks. I can tell he's playing some sort of role. This is all an act. "Shit... am I going to pay for saying that? Just.. just fuck you, okay!?" I yell raising my voice every other word.

I turn around as the bus stops and turn back to see him staring at me. I roll my eyes knowing that I'm already going to get a beating and walk off the bus like a boss ass b.itch I am.

-short! I'm sooo sorry-