Chapter Fifteen

I wake up to the horrible sense of not knowing where the f.uck I am. It's so cold and I got no rest. My phone is at 3 percent and I have tear stains on my cheeks. But hey, I'm used to it; just not used to waking up in muddy floors with only a blanket covering me. Cameron promised me he wouldn't do anything, and now I'm mad at him. He actually hit Taylor and he hit him first. I never could of thought Cam would throw a punch, even though he caught a lot back home, i just definitely did not he'd throw the first one anyways.

Taylor is just like a mosquito. You can't really see them but they're always there, they're annoying and yet they hurt after they bite you.

You cannot tell me my life is okay, I slept outside not knowing where the hell I was. I have nobody to go to without being criticized and there's no point in being happy.
Taylor: 6 calls
Matt: 18 calls, 268 texts
Cam: 61 texts
I look at the texts and yes I was right. It was all spam saying sorry and come home. I don't want to go home, I don't want to and I won't. I walk over to Matts house. I walk behind the big house under the front matt there is a key that you have to use on the front door but you have to type a password in. Matt lives alone with his dog and brother, well that's what he's told me. I think he mentioned something about family vacation but he hyped out. Anyways, I walk to the front and put the key in, I type in 62339, which types out Maddy. I smile at the lame that consumes him. It opens, I began to cry again. Bernie, his dog attacks me with kisses.
I creek it open gently so he won't hear me. I walk by everything in the big house and up to matts room. I hear him in the washroom but he was in the shower so he hardly heard anything. I walked by the door located in his room, I was sad. I'm shivering and can hardly walk. My legs gave out when I hit his bed. I strip of all my wet and nasty muddy clothes. I actually can't think of my life without him.
Matts POV
I get out of the shower and dry my body. I dry my hair and check my phone. I can't stop thinking about Madeline.

Call from Cameron Dallas.

"What do you want?" I answer. "Is she with you?!" He asks immediately. "No now shut up and call her not me. I'm doing the same." I hang up on his annoying ass tone. I put my phone down and hear the a phone ring tone. Gentle but not from mine. I look at it, while putting my pants on. I stop and think. I walk out of the washroom to see my baby girl lying down in my bed curled up shivering and weeping, she's so cute but so sad I want to cuddle her right now. And that's exactly what I do, I jump in with her.
"You're safe now baby, you're safe"
I want her to understand that she's the only thing I can have in my world. She's so truly beautiful and such an amazing soul. I'm, so f.ucking lucky. So lucky.
MADELINE POV
"you're safe now baby, you're safe"
I hear matthew as he puts his arms around me. His warm body fills my stomach with butterflies and spins my hormones. I stop crying slowly, he pecks my jaw with a wet kiss, down to my neck. He falls asleep I don't want Cam to know where I am at the moment or he will come and hurt Matthew too. At least I'm with matthew. It's all that matters right now.