Chapter Twenty-three

MADELINES POV
Jack totally wanted me the other night, but we didn't do anything. I felt his dick growing under the pillow but I brushed it off. What he said by the end of the night threw me off. I think he's trying to f.uck with me heavy.
Matt will be at my house in 15 minutes to pick me up and drive me to the Jacks apartment. To be honest I think it will be a big party with a lot of girls and boys that do heavy drugs. I get off my lazy ass and walk towards my closet. I open it and decide what to wear. I love parties.
I hop into matts car.
"hey" he says
"hey" I answer
"you look beautiful" he tells me
"thank you, you look pretty hot yourself" I answer again.
"anyways... I have to ask you something" he states
"um sure?" I reply questionably
"okay I don't know how to say this but can we just be friends for a while. I think we need a break" he tells me
"you get it?" Matt asks knocking me back into reality.
"mhmm don't worry" I reply, in my head right now I want to hit him, I want to pull the wheel, I know what he has in mind, to f.uck girls and be able to say he's single, but haha boy you thought I was gonna be a loyal ex. I have the same thought in mind but i have a specific name in mind. Jack Gilinsky.

I arrive single, there are cars everywhere, people walking, music blasting from the first level.
"Holy shit they have one whole floor taken out for this party" Matt says
"2" I correct him. "I guess it's gonna be fun" I say running in away from Matt
I walk in as I feel someone hit me lightly on the back "MADDY!!" I turn around to see Gilinsky. I give him a hug. I turn around to see Matt talking to Johnson the convo looks pretty serious.
I talk to jack and tell him Matt and I are just friends. He gets a little mad about the fact he's blind to see what a real boyfriend is supposed to do.
Gilinsky gives me shots, I took them and drank them like water. I had a few beers until..
I don't know what I'm doing right now? I mean I do. I think? I don't know. But I had a few drinks. wooooooh. All I know right now is Matt is out of my sight and Gilinsky is hella in. Gilinsky and I are at the bar in one room, music blasting, free rooms where people are talking, making out, having sex, dancing, drinking.
I take another shot and split another beer with Gilinsky as we walk to the other room. I think I'm holding the beer. But I throw it down looking at Jack in the eyes, as he pins me against the wall.

JACK GILINSKYS POV
I pin her to the wall, I look into her beautiful green eyes. People are running by us, I kiss her and not surprisingly she kisses back, I grab her waist and pull her closer she runs her hand through my hair and glides it to the back of my head still kissing me, pressing our lips together with her hands behind my head, I slowly walk my hands down to her waist, I place them on her ass and keep them there as she pushes them off of me, grabs my hand, walks in front of me pulling me behind, I smile and walk faster as she looks back and grins, she walks into a room.
I push her on the bed as she lies down taking my top off, I take hers off too. Leaving her in jean shorts and a bra. I lean in making our chests touch, the heat in my stomach feels like I'm on fire. I kiss under her ear, sucking her neck down to her collar bone. I whisper "are you sure babe?" she replies
"positive"

MADELINES POV
I don't care right now, I DONT KNOW.
About 5 minutes pass, he's on top of me kissing me passionately, I do back. After all I'm single, I unzip his pants and he does the same to mine, I'm in my thong and bra he's in his boxers. Before anything else happens I looked up and behind me. Just to notice the door is open and Matt is standing there. Jack gets off me and I jump behind him. He gets up and says "yo she's uh" I get up and hug Jack from behind,
I put on my cloths and so does Jack. I run onto the next floor and into Jacks REAL apartment room.
I jump into his bed and forget that Matthew ever existed.