Chapter Eighteen

I stand there in silence. Severe silence. My eyes don't even flutter they stay open for a while actually. My arm is let down slowly from Matthews hand and my heart sinks, my arms remain by my side. I can see matthew wants to blur out a lot into my face, he is shaking frustrated.
It's not long until he finally mutters "I stopped hurting you. B-because I love you. And you're still hurting yourself? Why are you making yourself  this" He says staring at my feet. "Making myself what?!" I ask in shock "a failure, in fact, it's all you are actually." My eyes meet his and my lips part slowly.
His voice gets more angered. I want to cry but I can't. I want to scream but I can't.
"I DON'T GET WHY YOU HAVE TO BLAME IT ON ME MAYBE BECAUSE YOU FAILED AT BEING A GOODY GOODY." He is shaking. I pull my hands up to cover my mouth from making loud crying sounds. "YOU'RE- YOU- YOU'RE...  A SLUT AND YOUR SO INCONSIDERATE" his head shakes and hands are thrown into the air.
Matthews words hit me like a bus.
"MADELINE I CANT EVEN BARE TO LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW" He raises his hand and slaps it across my face. I turn my head back straight. I grab my cheek, turn around and start running, as fast as I can. I quickly turn back still holding my cheek, I whip my head to see matthew looking at his hand in shock. "Holy shit, MADELINE WAIT HOLY SHIT IM SO SORRY"
I hear from the distance. I get into my car and zoom home. I run into my bathroom and
I lock the door, I open the cupboard, and take out the first pills I see.
"You're a failure your a slut your inconsiderate, your ugly, your worthless, nobody likes you, I hate you, die, whore."
It all repeats in my head, it's all true. I'm a failure. I begin crying loud. I can't wait to end my life right now. I'm looking at myself in the mirror. Holding my razor in one hand and pills in the other, I cry loudly and begin to shake and complement bad things about me while looking myself in the eyes. "Madeline" I hear a familiar voice.  They are pounding on the door one other side. But it's easy to block out.
"MADELINE OPEN UP. MADELINE NOW."
I hide that voice in my head and cut my wrist.
"Cameron, it's all I am." I say pushing the razor deeper and harder. "I'm a failure, i'M A SLUT I AM INCONSIDERATE AND UGLY IM WORTHLESS AND NOBODY LIKES ME, EVERYONE HATES ME, and- and... I need to die for everyone to be happy." I stop.
"No you're not. You're not Madeline no. You are not please, please open the door. Please" he whispers enough that I can hear him. I stand in the mirror crying and hating myself more and every second. He's still attacking the door. Running into it.
Blood drips onto the floor into the pool of blood.
The door opens and I try to toss the pills into my mouth.
Gasps are heard and I fall onto the floor and into the blood. The voice fades, he picks me up and lays my arm up so the blood isn't pooling out. 
"Sorry cameron." I look him in the eyes "sorry." Blood is going everywhere as matthew runs into the washroom.
"MATTHEW GET THE PHONE CALL THE POLICE" cameron screams
He dials three digits. Everything fades into a white.