Chapter Twenty-one

MADELINES POV:

We are sitting down at a table talking about this school and people. "So are you single?" Jack G asks me so suddenly, obviously playing easy to get. "Um that's a long story..."
"We have time don't we?" Jack G smirks, I want to kiss that smirk off his face. Fuck me I have a boyfriend, but I'm a fan, I think you can call me that. Or a friend now? Or HIS CRUSH?!
"Um okay, so my 'main bully'" I laugh, "umm he bullied me pretty bad, beaten up daily but now we're dating, and he still making fun of me, and not protecting me, or..." "being a proper boyfriend" Jack J finishes. I smirk and lower my chin at him playing with my nails.
"Yea" I whisper I put my hands to my head extending my arms so my selves rolled down a little. Johnson nudges Gilinsky, I didn't care why, I was ashamed. "Did you cut because of him?" Jack G asks.
Dear God, no. I don't want him to know I'm a weak girl. Fuck what have I done. Now he thinks I'm some suicidal fucking fan. I lift my head, fix my sleeves, get up "I think I need to go, away, now" I turn and begin to walk. "NO" Johnson shouts. "We're hanging out after school at our apartment, I'm going back to class but Jack needs to talk to you" Jack J says jumping in front of me. "Oh and Maddy" Johnson pulls me over. "You're stronger than that. You're beautiful and nobody should be able to make you think otherwise" He says. Which allows a smile to grow on my face.

Jack G grabs me bridal style and swings me in circles, which gave me a heart attack, I'm so scared I grab onto his neck and wrap my arms around his neck and tuck my head into his chest. He sits on the stage located in the caf, doors open, were alone.
"Madeline I hope you know that because you do that, I don't think of you differently, you're still amazing, beautiful, and strong." He smiles.
His butt is on the stage and legs hanging off, back up straight, I'm sitting which my legs wrapped around his torso arms around his neck and in his lap with my body facing his.

JACK J'S POV
I get into class and take a seat, "IM GOING TO THE WASHROOM" and storms out. "That's matthew for you." The teacher replies. I watch the board, and think.
Shit. I text jack "Matthew in the halls" I spam that about 7 times.

JACK G'S POV
My phone is vibrating and I don't want to check it, I'm staring into Madeline's eyes and I notice her lookin at my lips. That's how you know a girl wants to kiss. I place my lips onto hers and begin syncing them. She's kissing back, our lips are like puzzle pieces, they fit together perfectly. Maybe her jerk of a boyfriend will see us and notice he's doing it wrong.

MADELINES POV
I remember staring into his eyes and thinking about kissing him, next thing you know I was making out with him. I was oblivious about the fact I'm taken.
A couple minutes go by until the lunch bell rings, I get off him, I brush myself off. "Jack" "Don't worry" he replies. I sit next to him on the stage leaning my head on his shoulder as he rubs my back.
"eeesh" I say "what?" he asks me very worried. "Just a knot"

MATTS POV (SORRY FOR SO MANY JUMPS)
This Jack kid, well... these Jack kids have been wondering the school alone with my girl. That's not okay. I get out of class cause the bell rings for lunch period. I walk by the caf slowly, and peak around the wall to see Jack G alone with Madeline, I wanted to see what they were doing so I didn't interrupt, after all, he was showing that he was there for her cause I wasn't.
"I don't know jack I feel alone a lot. Now because school and bullies and my boyfriend isn't even helping." Madeline says "don't worry princess" I hear Jack say then I hear a kissing sound, almost like on the head. "Here let me get that knot out" he says to her "please" she replies with a laugh I miss from her. She never really laughed with me since I slapped her in my house after promising I'd never do it again.

I'm standing here realizing I'm being a shitty boyfriend and I need to make things like summer. My friends need to know.  "okay maddy" I ONLY CALL HER THAT
"okay I'll see you tonight, thank you for today" she says almost jumping off the stage. SHES COMING I NEED TO ACT NORMAL.

I run into the washroom, a couple mins later Jack walks in.
"Hey you're Matthew Espinosa! From vine right?"
I nod. "Oh, oh my, are you the one dating that beautiful girl?" He asks with a sarcastic giggle.
"Save it, I know I need to treat her better." I say "she deserves the best." Before he walks out he whispers something to me. I disagree. I will not do it.