0.1

Jungkook:

The sun hit my face forcing me to open my eyes slowly. It was monday and I was tired from the night before, I had an event with a few partners, my business is going very well and I was proud of myself for making my fortune without depending on my parent's money or fame.

i stretch my arms to the side of the bed and only then realized that the bed was empty, it was then I heard the noise of the bathroom door being closed and shortly after the shower was turned on and without realizing it i was already smiling.

me and yuju, we have been married for a year now, we have a beautiful daughter, yuju is now one of the most famous models in korea and my companies are scattered around the world, I have nothing to complain about.

I got up from the bed and without clothes I headed to the bathroom, if there is one thing that has not changed in our life, it was our attraction for each other. smiling, I walked slowly in the bathroom without making a noise, yuju was with her eyes closed, washing her hair .

I stepped closer to the stall and opened the glass door, entered and joined her under the water, my hands on her waist, pulled her body closer to mine, her breasts touching me. It is amazing how yuju is so beautiful.

Um, I knew you were going to come after me-  yuju said smiling as she wiped the drops of water from her face.

"I will always go after you my love!"

smiling she opens her eyes and stares at me.

"What do you want jungkook?"

"you"

Yuju:

without hesitation I put my arms around his neck, one of his hands was on my waist and the other on my neck kept me standing where he wanted. I didn't get tire of kissing him, his tongue explored my mouth as if it was new for him.

his hand came down to my ass, squeezing it slowly but hard, without realizing I moaned in his mouth and Jungkook seemed pleased with it.

"We're going to be late! I have a meeting with my manager" I said, still keeping the distance from our mouths very close. "I need to finish taking a shower babe".

"Okay, then let's take a shower!" Jungkook turned me around and picked up the soap and began to lather my breasts slowly, killing me slowly as he descended to my belly, leaning my head against his chest, i closed my eyes.

his hands traveled all over my body and I enjoy every second, he dropped the soap and now I rinsed, one of his hands grabbed my breast and another was positioned down there in the middle of my legs.

without ceremony he began to touch me, stimulating me, I lost my senses when he touched me, jungkook kissing my neck making me shiver even under the hot water that falls on us.

his stimulation grew as I felt an orgasm approach me, i felt the cold in my stomach and i smiled as my body began to shake with my orgasm. I turned to him and kissed his mouth one more time.

I looked at his huge erection, and could not help but think of all the dirty things that were going through my mind.

Jungkook smiled at me. "done,  you can go work now" he smiled against my mouth.

"But and you?"

" I give myself a hand" he said.

I shook my head and looked into his eyes "I'll help you" and so I knelt slowly, not taking my eyes off him.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I was five minutes late for the meeting with my manager, she was going to kill me, she hates waiting, but I'm gonna to take her scandal, the time I spent with my husband made up for it.

husband ... it had already been a year and I still had not gotten used to it, it was so nice to know that I was his and he was mine without the insecurities we had a few years ago.

I sat at the table and cintia stared at me with her face in a bad mood, I smiled and soon her face tied down, she could not be angry with me, our relationship is much more than just manager and model, we were real friends.

"I thought you were going to miss" she complained.

"Do not exaggerate, i'm only five minutes late!"

"time is money" cintia had her mini tablet in her hands and the cell phone in the other. 

"I have to get you on your week schedule. Tonight I need you to show up at the launch of your perfume ... because you know... it's yours brand."

without distraction she continued "Tomorrow you have a meeting to close a contract with a clothing campaign that will debut with a new model"

"New model?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, he said he knows you." Cynthia dropped her phone and looked at me.

"who is it?" i asked.

"Look back!" a voice came behind me.

I looked and I did not believe what I was seeing, I did not know how to react ...

"yoongi ????????"