0.3

sorry for any mistakes... let me know if you find something confusing or strange, i will correct, thanks!

--------------...---------------------...-----------------

Jungkook:

Yuju's face for a brief moment grew paler and her gaze was empty, but soon after she turned into the bathroom of our room.

"I can not travel, I have so much to do!" she said from inside the bathroom, I could not believe what I was hearing.

"yuju ..." I whispered against the door, she was pacing back and forth, picking and shoving nonsensical things in the bathroom, as if she needed to sort things that were already organized.

"I have no time!" she said breathlessly as if she did not have enough air.

I grabbed her wrist forcing her to look at me, she stopped and stared at me, I pulled her to my chest, I kissed her, holding every inch of her body against mine. She was unbalanced and all I could do was pass security on to her.

I suddenly felt something salty against our lips and I realized that she was crying, so she began to sob and the tears did not stop flowing, I hugged her harder and leaned her forehead against my chest.

"My father died ... my father ..." she sobbed and cried more, and still hugged we sat on the bathroom floor, her fingernails nailed to my arm, yuju cried uncontrollably.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I had arranged the private jet as soon as yuju's mother hung up the phone. yuju was sitting next to our daughter, both sleeping, laura had a heavy sleep that I envied and yuju had been defeated by fatigue.

it was a four hours flight, we would arrive in the city at dawn, my head was away, my wife was in the best phase of her career, and all I wanted was that she had no worries, but I could not help it, I felt like if he had failed her.

I decided to get my head off this and I went to solve company issues, I warned hoseok what had happened and he said he would go as soon as he could, I sent a message to my friends, and i told what happened, I did not hide anything from them, jimin reassured me about the company and said he would take care of everything.

"thanks!" I looked to the side and saw yuju with swollen and sleepy eyes staring at me, she was still beautiful.

"for what?" I asked confusedly, I had not been able to save her from the pain.

"thank you for stand by my side, and endure my crises" she said.

"in health and sickness, in joy and in sorrow!" I said.

she gave a weak smile and reached for me, I intertwined our fingers and she closed her eyes again, and so I watched the two most precious people of my life sleep.

Yuju:

when we got to my parent's house my heart squeezed, I could not believe this was happening, but somehow I needed to be strong for my mother, glad I had jungkook by my side.

my mother and I spent the whole morning talking, she cried and I comforted her, jungkook went to bed because he had been awake all night, so I took laura to my mother to distract her a little.

I solved everything I had to solve about the funeral, my mother couldn't do it, she decided to prepare the lunch and I went to wake jungkook.

he was wearing only gray sweatpants, he was throwing in bed, arms and legs spread, I could not help but smile. I slowly lay down beside him and woke him up with a kiss on the cheek.

he moaned and rubbed his eyes, stretching himself he pulled me into a tight hug, that was what I needed at that moment.

"how are you?" he asked as he brushed the hair off my face.

"in shock!"

"I guess..."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

we had spent the day together, my mother, jungkook and laura, hoseok had arrived soon with my uncles, and everyone there was fragile, but giving strength to my mother, we decided to spend the week together, my mother said she did not want to live with us, and would prefer to stay there.

unfortunately me and jungkook had to go back, we had already spent a week canceling our appointments. as my father was already very old, death was not a surprise, but it was painful.

the day we returned to our house, I was very grateful to have all that money to provide comfort for our family, we had moved to a smaller house but still very beautiful and spacious.

be back to the comfort of my house made me feel more calm, after a shower me and jungkook lay on our bed, he face me and I could not take my eyes off him.

"You're so beautiful, you know" he said. I laughed, after two years together he still kept praising me every day.

"and I do not deserve you, you're very good to me" i said.

"Well, yes, i'm good but..." he said, leaning over me. "you" he kissed me on the forehead, "deserve" he kissed me again on the cheek, "every" kissed me on the other cheek "bit" he kissed me on my mouth. "I'll show you."

and slowly, with a carefull kiss, he left a trail on my body and gradually he was going down, until he reached my belly.

"jungkook ...." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"let me make you feel good" and he opening my legs slowly, he lowered my panties and licked me, causing shivers all over my body, and slowly he began to lick me, my hand grabbed his hair, while the other grabbed the sheet.

surely he knew how to make me feel better ...