0.5

yuju:

I came home tired, I wanted a shower! later i needed to go out again for this business dinner

I came home tired, I wanted a shower! later i needed to go out again for this business dinner. I went through the huge wooden door of our house that gave access to the bedroom, our house was all white inside with varied shades of beige.

which gave the house a sophisticated air, the rest of the colors we left on laura,colorful because of laura's toys scattered around the house, probably the nanny forgot to keep.

I went up the stairs to the laura's room, she was sleeping peacefully, which made me happy, I went to the main suite, mine and my husband's.

I walked into the room just in time as jungkook was coming out of the bathroom with only a towel.

my throat dried up, and I swallowed hard, would I ever get used to that definite body vision? hope not. jungkook has always enjoyed working out, I do not know how he manages to find time, managing an event company and a hotel chain.

Jungkook had drops of water falling from his wet hair on his body in a painfully sensual way.

he smiled to see me and came walking up to me slowly, as if he were a predator and I was his prey, which I did not minded. with a malicious smile he said nothing. giving me a passionate kiss, our mouths and tongues fighting for dominance.

his wet, hot body leaning against mine, wetting my white shirt. my hands went straight grabbing his hair and his hands out to my waist, pinning me against his body.

"how was your day?" he said interrupting the kiss.

"tiring but productive, and yours?"

"The same! I closed my deal with two more companies, we will win a lot with these partnerships!" he seemed excited, which gave me more energy to continue the night that was not yet over.

"How about you take a shower and when you leave, I'll be here waiting ... naked on the bed!"

I closed my eyes and began to imagine the scene that I never tired of seeing, jungkook naked, was the best part of my days ... and nights!

"Hmmm, it was going to be perfect, but I have a business dinner now, I will not be long, I promise!"

"You do not have any more time for me ..." he made a little pout without realizing it, the cutest thing in the world.

"sorry, babe ... I promise I will reward you!" I said feeling extremely guilty.

"Yeah? how?"

"I'll let you decide and then you'll talk to me, how about that?"

"You're going to regret this ..." he said biting his lips as he released my dress from me.

"I doubt very much." I said going toward the bathroom.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Why are we even here? It's Friday night!" yoongi sighed.

"I wanted to know too!" I agreed, straightening the strap of my white tight dress.

"You two keep quiet, Mr. Lee wants to see us, he's our boss in this campaign, he asked for us and we do it!"

Me and yoongi stared at each other sulkily, neither of us wanted to be here. soon afterward Lee entered the restaurant, and all the feminine and some masculine looks followed him, the guy was really handsome, but it did not compare the beauty of my husband.

it made me think only of how much I wanted to be in bed with jungkook! which made me sadder and more angry.

he sat down in front of me, and shortly after our requests arrived, we began to discuss some details of the brand, the first part were the clothes underneath, but soon thereafter were designer clothes, elegant, and the last part the jewelry, completing a look with his mark, that was the idea.

the meeting went on smoothly, taking the fact that Lee stared at me deeply as he spoke, ignoring the others at the table, leaving an awkward mood, and I was trired to include everyone in the conversation.

"Well, I guess that's all!" lee finished speaking. "This campaign is going to be a success, I'm sure." He held up a glass of champagne and toasted.

Cynthia and yoongi were excited, but I tensed as I felt the slight touch of his leg touching mine under the table.

I looked at the time and it scared me, everything went very fast.

"well I have to go, if we're already done ...". We all got up and said good-bye, headed for the cashier to pay the bill, Lee interrupted us.

"it is on me!" I stood still, who am I to refuse free food?

he smiled at the sight of my expression, which made me a little irritated, he acts as if we had intimacy.

Cintia and Yoongi were talking and I took the time to go to the bathroom. When i left the bathroom, Lee was leaning against the counter next to it.

with a smile he looked me up and down, I felt naked in front of him, what does this guy want?

"You're still beautiful ..." he said quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"You still talk like you know me." I looked at him strangely and walked straight, but he grabbed my arm.

"Do not you recognize me?"

"should i?" I looked serious at him.

"It looks like a nose and mouth surgery, can really change a person, I do not blame you, I'm more beautiful, and rich!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said, dodging his touch.

"lee jong suk," he said when I was leaving, why is this guy saying his name out loud?

"Or do you prefer to read lee suk jong?" he kept talking and I immediately stopped, feeling like an idiot for not realizing it before.

lee suk jung? My, my ... ex ??