27

Jungkook:

Lee was pointing the gun at my wife, I was frozen, I didn't know what to do. until I saw Sulji move, she looked deep into my eyes and I knew she hated Lee as much as I did.

then we made a silent agreement sealed by glances, sulji grabbed Lee's legs, as he distracted himself looking at Sulji who was still on the ground grabbing his both legs with her two arms, I jumped to take the gun from his hand.

yuju threw herself on the ground and in the fight the gun shot up at the ceiling, throwing dust over our eyes, which gave me more edge over him. I finally managed to disarm him.

my daughter was still on the counter crying, that whole mess just made me angrier.

"You son of a bitch" I was pointing the gun at him.

"jungkook no ..." yuju now with laura on her arms, begged. "If you shoot him, he wins and our family get separates."

Just in time I heard the police siren I had called earlier.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

After 6 months...

Yuju:

I in the backstage getting ready for my next fashion show, I was nervous I stayed months away from the catwalks, I felt like a newbie again. My luck is that yoongi is going to walk with me and he seems very calm.

"Stop being afraid." he said smiling. "ha-ha idiot" I replied, he hugged me and we headed toward the show.

 "ha-ha idiot" I replied, he hugged me and we headed toward the show

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Jungkook:

"thank you." I said to Sulji, she was sitting in the chair in front of me, unclothed in a white hospital sweater. Sulji had surged after that day, but she had given me the chance to save my family, so I owed her.

"I didn't want it all to have come this far." her voice was weak. "he began to attack me and threaten me, I no longer knew how to get out of that place"

"It's Okay Sulji, it's over, lee is in jail now, he'll pay for everything, I'll make sure of it"

"I'm sorry jungkook, I was obsessive."

"yes you were, but the important thing is that you have accepted help and will get better."

Sulji gave a weak smile and bent her head to look at her own bruised hands.

"And your mothers?"

"they are well, recovering, the shots were taken in the shoulder and the injuries were not serious, in the end everything went well"

"Thank you for confessing Lee's plan, the police were able to incriminate him by the explosion of the boat and the death of his henchman with your testimony."

Sulji nodded. "Sorry for fucking your life, I thought I was in love but I was sick."

"it's Okay, me and yuju we forgive you."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

yoongi:

we were all at jungkook and yuju wedding celebration party, the two of them were happy together and for me that's what mattered, because when you love someone, you want to see the other happy, and she wouldn't be like that with me ... I mean, I'll never know.

Yuju was the first woman I ever truly loved, but I don't want her to be the last, I just need time to heal me.

I was in the corner drinking my gin when a redheaded girl came close to me.

"Hi, do you remember me?" the girl asked, she was beautiful and familiar.

"Hmm ... I've seen you before ... AAH! You're the girl who worked the campaign at the beginning of the fanfic, I hit on you, Haha yes I remember you."

she smiled shyly, and she had a beautiful smile. "Want to take a walk?" she invited.

I looked one last time at yuju, who smiled and played with her daughter on her lap. my gaze returned to the red-haired woman who gazed at me gently. "sure, why not?"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

jungkook:

"I love you" I said as I hugged my wife from behind. we looked at the view from the second floor balcony of our house.

"I love you too" she replied smiling. yuju turned to kiss me delicately, it was incredible, after everything we went through I love her more and more.

"jungkook, and about that subject?"

she was talking about sulji, she had been referred to a rehab center and was being cared for, I was helping to pay for her treatment.

"she's fine, she's going to be released next month and she'll go to France to teach modeling, I've already arranged everything for her."

"thank you!" after all yuju had been the first to ask me to help Sulji.

I caught her on my  arms and she let out cute little screams.

"Come, I want to celebrate our wedding anniversary in our own way."

I laid her on the bed gently, she sat down and I crouched down to take off her high heels, slowly I gave little kisses all over her leg, yuju shivered at my touch and that excited me.

I could already feel my erection grow inside my pants. Yuju lay on the bed and I leaned over her, covering her body with mine. my erection rubbing against of her down parts.

her dress now tucked into her waist  showing off her panties, which was very sexy. I was sucking ans licking yuju the way she liked it until she came in my mouth. after taking off my clothes and putting on the condom I finally got inside her.

I loved the feeling of being inside her, she complete myself and I filled her. "I love you" I said as I smirked agaist her lips. 

Yuju scratched my back every time I thrusted in her.

"jungkook I'm going to cum, slow down I want to enjoy you."

I smiled and kissed her lips.

"You'll be able to enjoy me for the rest of my life babe."

I increased my speed.

"So now cum to me."

and so she surrendered to me again, trusting me as I trusted her and immediately afterwards I came too, remaining inside her.

I gave her a few kisses on her ear and neck, and finally came out from her lying beside her on the bed.

"Happy weddind birthday sweety" I said, taking her in my arms.

yuju laughed "happy wedding birthday, love" and so we lay there watching the sunset pass outside and the noise of the party that happened on the floor below us.

THE END