19

Yuju:

"jungkook ..." my voice came out as a last breath, in that crowd, the music and loud talking, everything seemed slower, I didn't believe in my eyes.

"Did you find your husband?" Lee asked. "Ah ... well, it looks like he's busy."

I heard him laughing.

"shut up lee." I left before he could respond.

my heart was racing, but I was not going to cry, I didn't feel like crying, I was angry, I wanted to punch the face of both of them.

I clenched my fists and ran to an isolated place where the music was muffled.

"I don't believe it" I said to myself, but apparently I wasn't alone because I heard Lee's voice right away.

"What happened yuju, the prince fell off the horse?"

"Lee leave me the fuck alone."

"Sorry, I don't want to make anything worse, but now you know he doesn't deserve you!"

"yeah? and who deserves me? you?"

"Yes, let me prove it to you."

he approached me and grabbed me by the waist.

"let me go!" I squirmed, but he wouldn't let me go, the tears began to sprout in the corner of my eyes.

"Let me make you happy, be my yuju!"

I struggled desperately.

suddenly Yoongi pulled me away from Lee, giving me room to breathe.

"asshole!" Yoongi spoke and punched Lee, who responded with another punch, and the two fell to the ground fighting.

"STOP!" I screamed in desperation, but no one heard me.

I started to cry in despair, the two were pounding and rolling from side to side.

"What the fuck is going on here?" hoseok said, along with him was jin and namjoon. together they separated the two that were on the ground.

"yoongi" I held him as he breathed hard, his face was cut and bleeding. Lee wasn't very well either, but I didn't care about him.

soon after Lee was swept away by sulji, I realized that jungkook was standing in front of me.

"Yuju are you okay?" jungkook asked scared.

"This is all your fault." I said through gritted teeth, my breath was racing with anger.

I helped yoongi get up off the floor and together with V who had arrived a while ago, we took yoongi to the room.

"yuu ..." jungkook called out.

"fuck you!" I yelled back.

"ok what is happening?" i heard jin asking.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

yoongi lay down on the bed, while I grabbed a wet towel to wipe the blood from his face, V got the first aid kit, and helped me clean the bruises.

"i'm so sorry!" I said feeling ashamed.

"It's not your fault, that asshole was harassing you." yoongi was trying to make me feel better, but the truth he couldn't.

"that fucker did what? If I had gotten there before then I would have punched that idiot too." V said angrily.

"You're all bruised now, how are you going to do the campaigns?"

"Serious yuju, is that your biggest concern now?" yoongi stared at me.

I looked at nothing and took a deep breath.

"You and jungkook didn't look good, what happened beyond the previous fight?" he asked.

"I saw him kissing Sulji!"

"WHAT????" V and yoongi asked together.

"Yes ..." I tried to hold the cry, but a tear escaped.

"Hey, it's going to be okay ..." V said.

"I don't know ..." I said, sighing again.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Jungkook:

"This trip is going from bad to worse" Isaid to the rest of the group that was with me. "My life turned upside down in three seconds."

"you and yuju are going through a difficult time, that's all!" jin spoke up.

"No man, you don't understand!" I said, I got up from the chair and walked around the room.

"Yuju saw me kissing Sulji" I finally said.

"What? but why did you do such shit?" Hoseok said getting up, coming up to me, but jimin held him.

everyone there stared at me in shock.

"jungkook-shi" namjoon spoke disappointed.

"You better explain yourself!" hoseok stared at me in anger.

"In fact, she kissed me, I didn't want to, it was all armed, we didn't say anything, but Sulji and Lee are together in that, they said they would separate us! But that still doesn't justify anything i did, I know ... "

I ran my hand through my hair, my mind was confused and my heart was tight.

"Looks like they did it," I said.

I hit the wall hard, my hand cut open and bleeding immediately, but I didn't care.

"I need to talk to her."

"not now." hoseok said.

"but ..." I asked.

"No jungkook, you better take a break." jimin cut me off.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

Sulji:

"It looks like everything worked out ... or almost!" I said looking at the cut on lee's face.

"It worked out for you that got a kiss! I don't know where this is going to stop, but it seems that for the moment we got what we wanted, we have to keep it ... the two separated." Lee said with a glazed look.

sometimes I was afraid of him, he seemed kind of ... psycho, but as long as I got what I wanted, I wouldn't back down; and I wanted jungkook.

"so we need to go to phase two of the plan." I said.

"Yes, tomorrow I will surround yuju, and you jungkook, don't let them get in touch with each other"

"But what about their friends?"

"just get some girls to get distracted, they're idiots!"

I laughed and the soon after Lee started to laugh with me but soon stopped.

"Oh, it hurts!" he said putting a hand on his mouth that was cut.

I turned and walked away to get the medicine to put in his face.

"Idiot" I said without him listening.