13

GUYS I'M TOO  SHY TO BE WRITING THIS, I'M  ALREADY WARNING THAT WILL HAVE STRONG SEX CHAPTERS, PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE OFFENDED EASILY! THANKS!

ps: guys, you're not voting in my story, this is very sad, I'm giving so hard on these stories, please vote!

____________//______________

Jungkook:

"MY GOD YUJU YOU WERE AMAZING !!!" V shouted excitedly inside the limo.

he was already drunk, he did not eat anything, just bothered to kiss and drink, so he was definitely drunk.

after leaving everyone at jimin's house where they were going to sleep, me and yuju went home, she seemed to distract thinking of something uncomfortable by the look on her face.

"You're okay?" I asked.

she didn't answer, I asked again and she looked away from the window and focused on me.

"Ah, of course, yes babe."

I raised an eyebrow, not believing her answer. she sighed and stared at me.

"lee looked for me before I went on stage"

at the same time I tensed, I tightly closed my hand to control myself, that guy was really testing my patience.

"jungkook ..." I felt her hand on my thigh.  "I ignored him, please trust me!" she said in a low voice.

"I trust, but it's not necessarily nice to see my wife's ex chasing her." I turned my gaze to the window on my side, it had started to rain and the glass was blurry.

Yuju kissed me on the cheek and slowly went to my neck, leaving for sure lipstick marks, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling she caused me.

I turned to face her, held her neck and held her where I wanted to, with her lips inches from mine.

"I want to see you wearing nothing but these diamonds when I fuck you today!"

her breath against my mouth made me shiver, and without much thought I pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Yuju:

Jungkook closed the door of our room carefully and took off his tux and tie, unbuttoned his shirt but didn't take it off, and walked toward me. he was so sexy, his hair messed up by my hands earlier in the limo.

he grabbed me by tearing off my dress, leaving me just with my diamonds and panties

he grabbed me by tearing off my dress, leaving me just with my diamonds and panties. He was kissing me urgently, I unbuttoned his pants and took off his shirt, he led me to the bed, not taking our lips off for a second.

our bodies were already beginning to sweat, the rain was pouring outside but the weather was still hot. Jungkook grabbed my breasts and bit my nipples making me groan and grip the bed sheets.

"You've been very bad babygirl!" he said against my mouth. Suddenly he turned me by putting my belly against the mattress, and gave two slaps in a row in my ass, I groaned again, the pain was exciting, I felt wet.

and reading my thoughts, jungkook ripped off my panties and bent to take a light bite on my ass, then he began to kiss me to relieve the pain of the bite and the slaps, his hand slid to the middle of my legs.

he thrust two fingers into me, I gasped for air, he thrust and repeatedly pulled his fingers into a rhythm that made me more and more crazy with pleasure, writhing with the approaching orgasm, he curled his fingers inside me reaching my G spot.

and so I cum and to contain my cries of pleasure I buried my face in the pillow, jungkook pulled my butt up a bit to find his face, he pulled my legs further apart and stuck his face between them, licking all my orgasm , and almost leading me to another.

I groaned wildly, my entire body trembling with the sensations he gave me. Jungkook turned me back to face him. "babe ..." I tried to speak but he silenced me with a kiss, his hand gripped my hair and my hands scratched his back.

he got up with his erection towards my mouth, knowing what he wanted I opened my mouth, he positioned on his knees each on one side of my head and stuck his cock in my mouth, his eyes always stuck on mine.

I loved to feel his taste, it made me more wet, I began to suck him, sucking hard as he liked, and gradually he began to move fucking my mouth, I felt his body tremble, the muscles of his arms twitching, warning me that he was close to an orgasm.

he took his cock out of my mouth and bent down to face me.

"I want to cum inside you, make you wetter!" he whispered in an extremely sexy voice.

I felt his cock at my entrance and pushed my hips toward him, showing that I wanted him inside me, jungkook understood the message and shoved everything inside me hard and fast, he moaned my name over and over again.

and in an explosion of hormones we both cum together, in an incredible sensation that we caused each other, he was still hard and slowly he still moved inside of me, leaving my delicate skin more sensitive.

jungkook got up from me leaving me empty, he turned to me and pulled me out of bed and gave me a kiss.

"Come angel, let's take a shower!" he said.