22

read my new FF 'seducer game', please!  and i also have a youtube channel if you want some visuals FF's.

---*--------*-------*------*-----

Jungkook:

Yuju gripped the sheets as I thrusted her hard, her moan increasing my pleasure.

"Jungkook ..." she moaned.

Her face was against the sheet and I was over her, thrusting from behind, she liked it like that. My chest against her back, our scent mingling, I kissed her neck.

"I love you" I said and then i came.

Yuju was shaking, what told me that she had came too, her hands still clinging to the sheet and her breath uneven.

I step off of her and fall to her side on the bed, giving her room to breathe. I loved looking at her naked and sweaty after sex, she couldn't look more beautiful and sexy with that messy hair covering part of her face.

I kissed her shoulder and hugged her, couldn't stay a long time apart, didn't like the feeling of her away from me.

"I love you too" she finally answered.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Yuju:

I was at the edge of the pool with my feet in the water talking to my mother, I wanted to know how laura was.

Jungkook was sleeping beside me lying on the floor, we had spent the night having sex, and he was tired.

"Okay Mom, it's good that everything's fine, things are fine here too..." I'd rather not mention past incidents.

"We're going back home next week, jungkook still has a press conference to do and some other issues, but he's fine."

"Take care ..." my mother spoke on the phone.

"Okay, bye" 

"Looks like you two made up" and my cousin hobi approached.

I nodded.

"good, the peace of the universe is restored." he joked.

"Are you okay yuju?" Hobi was worried.

"Yes, no need to stress" I smiled and he smiled back nodding.

he left me alone with my husband, I was enjoying the sun in me until jungkook woke up.

"Good morning princess!" I said.

"Good Morning"

"Let's have lunch?" I invited.

His face crumpled with sleep rose and accompanied me, but soon after his cell phone rang and he answered;

"Sorry babe, I'm going to have to solve some problems"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"It's good that everything went well, thank jungkook later for getting me out of this shit contract too." Yoongi said with his mouth full.

"He wants to apologize, then you can talk." I said as I put another piece of meat in my mouth.

"The day was too good to be true" I said when I saw Sulji and Lee entering the hotel restaurant.

"Why did jungkook didn't expel those two yet?"

"Bad publicity for the hotel, Lee is still very influential and that dog knows how to bark when he wants to cause confusion."

"Uuuh you're really sour today, I like it" yoongi smiled.

"I'll be more sour because they're coming our way."

"Good morning yuju!" Lee spoke, sulji was beside him rolling her eyes.

I was going to respond but a huge security came and stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry Mr. Lee, you're not allowed to talk to Miss Jeon"

"What? What do you mean?" Lee questioned, me and yoongi were standing without knowing what was going on.

"Jungkook's direct orders, you are forbidden to get near Miss Jeon, and if you have something to complain about the hotel, you can speak directly to him, direct orders from the chief himself." the Security said.

Lee frowned and walked away with her pet dog, sulji.

You and yoongi started laughing, not believing what had happened.

"Did you see his face? Looks like somebody took his toy away" Yoongi said, still laughing.

I was grateful for my husband's super protection.

"Come and enjoy the day without those assholes on our toes, there's a lot of stuff to do." Yoongi said pulling me off the table.

"What for exemple?" I asked.

"Like ... diving with sharks"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

later...

"I can't believe you convinced me to dive with sharks, it was the craziest thing I ever did."

"Nope, that's just the beginning, there's still the 41-meter slides."

"What?"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Jungkook:

"everything all right Logan?" I asked the security guard.

"yes sir"

"Great"

I watched yuju going up and down on the toboggan stairs, she and yoongi had fun, I was happy with her happiness.

Of course I knew yoongi liked my wife, but he was a good friend to her and respected her, that was all that mattered, I knew I could trust him.

"You don't have to stick to her all day, unless she needs it." I said dismissing the security.

"Yes sir."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Sulji:

I was hating myself for letting those two made up. But Lee said he has a plan and as much as I don't like his maniacal face, I agreed on the plan.

It's now or never ...