20

Yuju:

The day was cloudy, half gray, just like my mood. My head hurt, so I got up and got some aspirin.

"Good morning," yoongi said. He had slept in my room so I could keep an eye on him for the night.

He'd just gotten out of the shower and was looking at the breakfast tray he probably asked for us.

"Good morning," I said, almost voiceless. "I think I'm hoarse from screaming so much yesterday."

"Sorry," he said sadly.

"I apologize, I always give you work," I said looking at the bruises on his face.

Yoongi:

"You are my best friend yuju, taking care of you is no work at all." I said smiling.

Yuju came and hugged me tightly.

Besides, you're the woman I love ...

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to enjoy the hug.

Jungkook:

I had slept in another suite, even though the hotel was full, I was able to find a room available.

I had a little peace to think about what to do, but it was only a short time, because my cell phone was already ringing with the manager calling me.

I got up and took a shower, I wanted to call yuju, but the boys said I'd better give her some space, so I went to get ready and take care of the hotel things.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"I think the decor is good like this, now just wait for the models to arrive to start the campaign." I told my assistant and hoseok, who was staring at me.

But business is business and we have a campaign to promote together, but we both knew that yuju would be in this campaign and that it would be the main model, that was the focus of the trip, but we knew it would not end well.

"I think you'd better for you to talk to yuju today, for the sake of our campaign, and for the sake of your marriage." hobi said and left.

"How are you?" I turned to see who asked, and guess what ... sulji.

"Fine" I said dryly and left leaving her behind.

"Jungkook wait!" she shouted and caught me up. "I'm so sorry"

I turned to face her. "Do you really feel sorry Sulji?"

She looked down at the floor.

"No, because I want what's mine, and that is you, so I don't regret anything."

I laughed with disregard. "You're pathetic, that's what you don't understand sulji, I've never been yours." I then went on my way leaving her behind.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Yuju:

"You're pathetic, that's what you do not understand sulji, I've never been yours." Jungkook said and left.

I confess I was relieved and happy to hear that. My heart was aching, but there was still hope.

"Hi." Someone interrupted my thoughts. I looked back and regretted it, because it was lee.

"I don't know how you make money if you're all the time behind me." I said getting away, but it didn't help because he followed me.

I rolled my eyes. "Lee, give me some time, I will not get back with you, I'm unfortunately still tied to you with this campaign, but that's all."

"Okay, I'll give you your time, I just wanted to say that you're going to be with me today, since your little friend is in a deplorable state, you have to substitute him."

"So..." he continued, "your time from me will not be too long, after your cousin's campaign, you have mine, my love ..." he said taking my chin and walking away.

What hatred, his fault yoongi is hurt, and my fault too ...

That guilt was crushing my chest.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Preparations for the recording of the campaign were ready. Everyone was in their seats and we started filming.

It got my head out of trouble, which was great, I liked acting, it was fun. But it ended too quickly.

"You were great yuju" the director said, clapping and coming over to give me a hug.

Maybe too good, I thought, since it was over too fast. Unfortunately it was time to change and go to do another campaign.

"Yuju" I heard jungkook's voice calling me, I turned and saw his face devastated.

"Hi ..." I said in a whisper.

"Hi ..." he replied and smiled. That smile that dismounts me.

" can we talk?"

"Um, I have 20 minutes before the next campaign."

"Only that?" He asked a little hurt.

"That's what i have to offer jungkook."

"Fireeeeeeeeee!" somebody shouted, I looked back and a curtain was on fire, it was nothing much yet, nothing that his staff couldn't handle, but jungkook ran off to put out the fire anyway.

20 minutes is not enough for you, but it seems like you can't even offer it to me.

Sadly, I turned around and went to my dressing room to get ready.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Lee:

"Good work" I told Sulji, who was hiding the lighter in her pocket.

"I had to act soon enough, those two sort out very easy."

"You're right, I'm even thinking about disappearing with yuju after the campaign, I think we need some time alone."

"You're weird ..." Sulji said looking at me crookedly.

"You have no idea how much babe" I smiled thinking about my next step.