0.9

Jungkook:

I came home with boiling blood, as soon as I entered the room I saw  yuju and the nanny playing with laura, not even that was enough to calm me, I climbed the stairs quickly, yuju noticed my gaze and followed me to our bedroom.

I took off my jacket and threw it on the bed, frustrated, ran my hand through my hair, took a deep breath the moment she entered the room with worried eyes.

my god I love this woman so much, I can not lose her, I can't, without thinking too much I took a few strides and pasted her body into mine, I grabbed the back of her neck and pressed my mouth against hers.

soon after I felt her hands in my hair, her fingers were caressing my head, her tongue against mine, it did calm me down. I left the kiss just to look into her eyes.

"Say that your mine" I said with the gasping breath of the kiss.

"jungkook what happened?"

"Say it ..." I asked again.

she gave me one more kiss, this time faster and looked at me.

"I'm your ... only yours."

my body relaxed at the words.

"You can not work for him yuju, you can't!"

she took a little while to understand, but when she realized her face closed.

"You can not tell me this now, I already signed a contract with them jungkook, a million contract. If I break this contract I will have to pay those millions."

"We pay, but we do not work with him." despair was taking hold of me, but my voice was more controlled than I expected.

"And my reputation? Companies will not want to hire me, and I will still hurt Yoongi and Cyntia! There's a lot involved, I can not throw everything like that." her voice was angry.

I hated to see that I could do that to her, I just wanted to make her happy. I took a deep breath and turned to the huge window of our room, closed my eyes and leaned against the window.

I felt yuju's hands on my back caressing me, her touch shivering all over my body, she hugged my waist and leaned her head on my back

"What happened babe?" her voice was now softer and calmer, which made me relax. I turned to her and hugged her tight, I did not want to ever let her go.

"I love you!" I said.

she was surprised, I almost never said that, I preferred to show my love through attitudes, I did everything for her and for our daughter.

"I love you too!" she smiled delicately. I kissed her again, leading her to the bed.

"I do not want to talk now" I said and she understood.

I threw her on the bed and leaned over her, began to kiss her neck and run her hand all over her body. her hands worked to take off my shirt and open my belt. then I got rid of my shoes and pants, I helped yuju remove her navy blue silk nightgown, which contrasted with her skin.

looking at the beautiful naked body of my wife I began to kiss her belly and grabbed her breasts, yuju moaned quietly, it made my cock harder,  I was so excited that hurt .

I put my tongue in her entrance and started to suck it, it is so delicious, and she is always wet for me, I loved it. I grabbed her ass and lifted her body to sink me even more in the middle of her legs.

felt yuju cum in my mouth, and did not waste a drop, I kept licking her until she could not take it anymore. I got up and kissed her, let her feel her taste through my mouth, she was delicious and she needed to know that.

I took my boxers and without wasting time I stuck in on her, slow taking, wanted to enjoy every second, explore every inch of yuju, she is using IUD, so we did not need to worry about condoms, she dropped the pill after she forgot to take one and ended up getting pregnant of laura.

yuju moaned my name as I slowly but surely thrust into her, slowly increasing my pace, our mouths together, our sweat mixed, it was all very erotic, feeling her breasts against my chest every time I thrust deep into her.

she was mine and I was hers, she liked to feel me as I liked to feel her, I went in faster and faster, feeling her twitching around my cock, knowing she was coming close to a new orgasm, and i kissed her with more brutality.

I bit her lip and shoved everything into her, her fingernails nailed to my back, showing the signs of the wild sex we were making, yuju's hair sprawled across the bed, her mouth gasping for air as she climaxed, her whole body trembled of pleasure.

feeling more aroused I went in search of my pleasure, and without much delay I felt my body contracting and my eyes closing by the strong orgasm that I had, I clenched my teeth to not shout, I buried my face in her neck smelling her.

without getting separated we lay in bed looking at each other in silence, just feeling each other's body, we understood each other in bed and outside it, that was enough for me, I had and could trust in my wife.

that guy does not know the love we feel for each other ...

"He does not stand a chance" I said out loud unnoticed.

Yuju looked at me suspiciously but did not say anything.

I pulled her closer, enjoying every second with her.