0.6

Jungkook:

I woke up with my cell phone ringing, I picked up and ran to the office next to my room, did not want to wake yuju or laura.

"Hello?" my voice was still hoarse with sleep.

"hey man, will not you open the door?" I recognized jimin's voice.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was past 10 o'clock, I forgot that I had invited the guys to my house, yuju was missing them and she never had time to go to the company, so we thought it was good to have a little party here in home.

"Your security is tying our way in!" jimin continued.

I hung up, and called the concierge of our house to release their entry, I had placed cameras and security all around the perimeter of the house, with crazy fans of yuju I had to do, and without knowing why and how, I had got fans too.

I was always famous, but I did not have fans, it was surreal to me, I even had fan clubs, but those who followed me were just paparazzi wondering who I was going out with.

I went down to the living room and found that laura was awake playing with the nanny and the girl who took care of the cleaning of our house, all of our confidence. I was just in my pants, but they did not even look at me, they saw me more as a son.

I took laura in my lap, i went to open the door, jimin, hoseok, V, and yoongi came in carrying bottles of alcoholic beverages.

"Hi, little laura!" hoseok said as he took her from my lap, laura loved her uncle, she was always laughing with him.

"namjoon and jin hyung are arriving soon, they said they are bringing good thing, which I think are naked women, if god willing" V said going towards the kitchen.

"I am a married hyung" I said following v.

"I only regret you!" he replied with a grin.

"and stop eating laura's food." I said tossing laura's toy on him.

I went into the living room and told the girls who worked there to get some tables and sound for the party, I asked them to call the head chef that we have, today any of us would work.

"Where's yuju?" hoseok asked.

"Sleeping, I'll wake her!"

"Did she tell you what happened yesterday? So Embarrasing ... "yoongi said.

I looked weird at him, yuju had not talked to me, she had arrived tired and went straight to sleep. Yoongi noticed my face and shut up. I went upstairs and went to the bedroom.

Yuju was no longer in bed, she was coming out of the closet, dressed in a shorts and a short blue blouse.  she is so beautiful, her hair was wet, indicating she had bathed.

I came close to smell her, forgetting my annoyance a few seconds ago, she hugged me and kissed my mouth lightly, my hands went down to her ass, I love her body in every inch.

"How was dinner?" I asked curiously.

"normal..."

"yoongi said something happened yesterday."

I felt her body tense in my arms, yuju was a terrible liar, she looked away and took her arms off my shoulders, she pulled away and sighed heavily.

"is that ... apparently ..." she stopped talking

"Apparently?" I was seeing her nervousness, something was very wrong.

"Apparently my new boss, the owner of the campaign I'm working on, is my ex boyfriend!"

yuju stared at the ground, and I clenched my fists tightly.

"and he said he wants me back!"

"what?" I said, not believing what I had heard, it was absurd without size.

"but I said that I am married, I have a beautiful daughter, and that I am happily and hopelessly in love with my husband!" she hurried to say and approached me touching my face with her hand.

"I've never felt this yuju, I think I'm jealous." She closed her eyes and smiled slightly.

"There's no need to be jealous, I'm only yours!"

I knew that, but it did not diminish the anger I was, an old asshole who hurt my wife, come back saying he wants her back? And worse, is she working in her panties and bra for him? That was too much for my head.

I turned away and went to the window to get some air, from there I heard the sound, jimin doing the drinks, hoseok with laura, and the chef preparing the food, the tables were already arranged and the pool was somehow covered with colorful baloons.

I felt yuju hugging me from behind and kissing my shoulder, her touch wad too much to me, I could not be without her for a long time, and I was not touching her for too long, I wanted to feel the taste of her in my mouth.

I turned to her, staring at those big, beautiful eyes, she was biting her lips, teasing me, she's so sexy and she knows it, I was hard just thinking about her moaning my name.

Yuju:

"You know I'm going to have to punish you right?" he said in a hoarse, horny voice.

"Punish me?" I asked in surprise, he was never to do or speak these things, but I had also never seen him get so jealous.

I swallowed hard and bit my lip, somehow that was leaving me very ... very horny! his eyes were pure heat and lust, he looked at me as if he wanted to devour me.

"Then stop talking and do it!" I said.

*guys if you do not remember in Book 1, yuju's ex betrayed her with her "best friend!" *