23

yuju:

the day was beautiful, the sun shining on the window of my room, jungkook was sleeping so I got up and decided to ask for room service, I had to call my manager cintia, i needed to know what had happened.

the room service arrived right the time I left the bathroom, I went to answer the door and pick up the food cart.

jungkook got up right away when he smelled fresh pancakes, he loved pancakes more than anything, I guess ... well sex won from pancakes ...

after talking to cintia, I hung up the cell phone and went to eat with my husband.

"I took a nice scold from my agent!" I said putting a piece of toast in my mouth.

"It happens ..." he said with a laugh.

"It's not supposed to be funny, it's your fault," I said, putting a grape in my mouth.

"I'd rather lose all my money than see you being grabbed by that ass jerk ex of yours." he said now in a more serious tone of voice.

"You're right, I can't complain, you saved me. Yoongi even asked me to thank you!"

Jungkook nodded and smiled. he stuck another piece of pancake in his mouth.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"OK PEOPLE!" Jin shouted at the edge of the pool. "Whoever drops the ball loses and will have to pay dinner for everyone here!

all the boys screamed and I laughed, we were playing a game in the pool, we had taken the day to relax, after all the stress we had.

jin threw the ball and all the boys went crazy for it, the ball was bouncing from side to side in the air, the ball gained strength when jungkook caught it and went straight into namjoon's face, everyone laughed as jungkook apologized.

when the ball came to me I threw it on v's shoulder so that he couldn't catch it, finally getting the ball into the water. they all celebrated, so now v had to pay for dinner.

he was finding it unfair and complaining but everyone was laughing happily.

"How about a yacht tour?" jungkook offered and everyone cheered.

"Will everyone fit on the yacht?" hoseok asked.

"Are you kidding me right?" jungkook asked, I bought a new yacht just for us to enjoy.

"Let's go!" jimin said excitedly. "Can I take some girls?"

"of course you can!" jungkook replied.

"I'm not talking to you!" jimin said looking at jungkook. "I'm talking to the lady here." He tilted his head and looked at me.

I laughed and I agreed.

"Who am I to ruin your fun" I said.

"Great, because I gave up on that non-playboy thing, I'm good at being bad, I need to exercise this, what girls would do without Daddy here?"

I pretended that I was vomiting and pushed him to go straight to the yacht.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~