Chapter 9

Bella•
'Fights'

I was now at home in my bedroom still unpacking my things as I hadn't had the chance to completely unpack every single thing.

As I unpacked I couldn't help but go back to thinking about the people I had met today. Of course it was like a typical high school where different groups dominated different areas of the school, but mostly the popular the jocks and cheer leaders.

And then there was 'The group' who basically dominated the entire school without actually speaking to anyone. Well, they were nice, I had only spoken to two of them; Khalil and Za who seemed to be nice and pretty funny, the complete opposite to how they presented themselves with all the tattoos and bad boy reputation. I was told they were always getting in to fights and well it led to the other person being seriously injured and them being suspended from school. The norm I guess.

But then there was the main guy who I noticed Roxy really wasn't fond off however she really was against me and him even speaking.

Flashback-

"You know as I think about it, McCann and Bella would make a hella cute couple" Riley, Roxys best friend spoke up as we all sat at the table.

Everyone at the table fell silent and for some reason looked over at Roxy.

"Never. Ever." She spat. Okay girl calm down.

"Chill Roxy, you're acting like you're still in love with him" one of the boys smirked, honestly I barely knew any of their names but I still tried.

"As if" she scoffed "However I've already warned little Bella of him and his fuckboy crew. Plus, she would be a bit too... innocent for them" she answered before giving me a sarcastic smile of a sort.

"But she's hot as fuck and clearly has better conversation then you so don't be salty" Another boy answered, the whole table fell silent again.

"Stop this bullshit. We do not discuss those assholes who have probably fucked every girl at school" she rolled her eyes before suddenly staring right at me.

"Bella isn't interested in them, right Izzy?" Really?

"Um yeah..." I quietly replied before the conversation grew. I still felt an awkward tension between me and Roxy as she occasionally watched me, as if she was afraid I'd seduce the boys, especially this 'McCann' character. She was in luck because I had no interest in getting close to them, especially Jason.

End of flashback-

So yea... she was kinda obsessed with Jason and hated the idea of me and him even being slightly together forget about speaking at all.

Mid thought I was cut of by the sound of my phone, I reached over and grabbed it before checking it.

Imessage from 'Roxy 🙄'
- Hey baby g, meet us at Joeys Diner. Everyone's here, it's kinda like the schools hang out place so come. There may or may not be a little fight but that depends if McCann shows up. Kisses'

Joeys Diner? Hangout place? Fight? McCann?

I wasn't completely sure if I wanted to even show up, especially if there would be a fight. I wasn't in to that kinda life, I steered clear of it and focused on my education as lame as it sounds. It won't sound lame when I'm making coins and they aren't. Just saying.