Chapter 51

Bella
'Silent Treatment'

The awkwardness was so thick once I had walked in to the kitchen as Damon sat on one of the bar stools eating his breakfast.

"Mornin' " he said, his voice a lot more happier then expected.

"Morning," I muttered back as I took a bowl out from the cabinet and placed it on the worktop before turning to get the milk from the fridge.

"Well then," he paused as I turned around "Since it's a Saturday, and I haven't seen or hung out with you in months now-" I cut him off "I wonder why" I muttered. He lightly chuckled brushing off my totally immature comment.

"Anyway. I was going to say we should go out today, treat my little sister to some shopping? I promise I won't complain about how annoyingly long you take one deciding on different clothes that literally all look the same to me, and then later we can get dinner at Nobu since it's your favourite" I get what he was trying to do, brush of what happened last night and pretend nothing had happened. However, although I wanted the same, it was a little difficult doing so when you knew your older brother was lying to you alongside your boyfriend.

"I can't" I answered. "Why not?"

"I'm going to a party" I simply replied, which was the truth. It was Ana and Aria's birthday party and of course I was attending.

"A party? Are we talking about the same Isabella here? Shy, dismissing and too naive, Isabella?" He chuckled making me look up across the kitchen island at him instantly making me stop laughing.

"So you have made new friends here? Since they're dragging you to a party they must be close friends huh? What are they like? Are they treating my baby sister right-" I was quick to cut him off, again.

"Are you going to continue trying to make this, forced, not so interesting small talk or can I please just go to my room and act like I don't know what I actually know?" I asked making him  raise his eyebrows in amusement.

His silence gave me my answer and after muttering a small thank you, I took my cereal and went upstairs and in to my room before locking the door behind me.

I sat on the floor of my room eating my cereal and watching Vampire Diaries on my tv whilst scrolling through the endless supply of clothing brands on my laptop. I was a true shopaholic.

After I had finished my cereal, I went to my bathroom where I showered and brushed my teeth before I went back to my bedroom and took everything I needed from my makeup vanity and sat down in front of my long mirror on the floor of my bedroom before I proceeded to do my makeup.

I was going to head over to Sally's house for the day as she wanted me to do her makeup for tonight and also, our nails were very overdue and so it was only fair for us to get them done when it was our best friends birthday party tonight. It was mandatory to say the least.

After doing my makeup, I went to my closet where I picked out a simple black Cropped tank top and a pair of distressed denim shorts.

I also took out the black dress that I was going to lend to Sally for the party as well as the outfit I was planning on wearing

I also packed up my makeup as of course, I was going to redo it at her house because I wasn't about to spend the whole day with a caked face of makeup. No matter what setting spray I use, it will never last.

Finally, I tied my shoe laces and grabbed my phone and my things before going downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Damon popped out of no where making me stop in my tracks. "To my friends house" I answered feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, the angry impatient texts of Sally who was sat out in her car waiting for me.

"I'm pretty sure a party is in the evening" He commented making me roll my eyes. "Well we're getting our nails done and then going back to her house. I might end up sleeping at her house if it gets late" I replied knowing that we would be out kinda late and of course, at the end of the party staying back to help the twins clean up since their parents were out of town and we're expecting them to make sure the house was clean at the end of it.

"Not to be the overly protective older brother but I want you to be back quicker." He told me as I went to open the front door. I frowned in confusion not knowing why he suddenly was worried about me being out a little later than usual as he never found that to be an issue.

"Well I'll be at her house, not everyone lives a life in danger," I paused Opening the front door "But I have to go, my friend is waiting. I'll text you if I need anything" with that, I didn't let him finish or say anything further as I had left the house seeing Sally's car outside the gate waiting.

I got in to her car "Sorry, my brother was being hella annoying" I told her "Damon's back?" She smirked, once I told her about my brother and that he was doing business in Australia, I showed her a picture and she automatically fell in love with him. Little did she know.

After getting to the nail salon, we obviously got our nails done and as the food lovers we are, we bought some McDonalds and took it back to her house where we sat in her room. "So are you going to tell me why you keep going in to some weird trance of thought" She muttered as she stuffed her face with fries.

She knew me too well and you best believe I was about to tell her everything just so I could rant to her at 3 in the morning and have her know exactly what I was talking about.