Chapter 18

Jason
'No sense'

"If you want to be a normal 18 year old, we gotta be involved in shit like this McCann" Kyle's annoying as voice spoke as he stood at the doorway of my bedroom.

"Fuck outta here with that bullshit. If it matters so much to you go do it yourself" I spat turning my attention back to the rolled up blunt I had in my hand.

"You're coming with us. Unless you want me to tell Thiago you're fucking around with bitches every night-" I was quick to cut him off "You wanna talk shit? You wanna try and threaten me? Take a second to think about who you're fucking with Kyle. Don't act like you got privileges when you were the first to fuck some bitch and get her pregnant" I answered back, my anger raging.

He glared at me with just as much anger "You lucky I'm too hungry to fuck you up right about now" he answered before leaving my room. I mean how could I not laugh at that?

"What are you arguing about now?" Ryan asked crossing his arms making me roll my eyes, here we go with the dad lectures on how to act.

"Nothing" I answers slowly as I smoked from the blunt, instantly relaxing.

"He won't come to the game!" Kyle shouted from the bottom of the stairs before running away. Prick.

"Why do I have to go? I'm busy" I spat.

"You haven't been coming to school, people are starting to talk and especially teachers. You're not busy Jason, fucking girls isn't classed as something to be busy for" he answered smartly back.

"It's not a big issue if you don't make it one" I answered back.

"It's already an issue you idiot. Now put a shirt on, we're leaving in 10 minutes" he said before leaving my room and slamming the door shut with it.

The bullshit I had to put up with daily was unhealthy honestly.

Finishing up my blunt, I threw on a sweatshirt before pulling my shoes back on and standing up in front of my mirror. I ran a hand through my hair groaning at how sore I felt due to working out a little too much today. I did a lot when I was angry, it motivated me to beat more people and so I felt the need to work out a whole lot more.

I went over to my drawer, opening it up I picked up the black handgun and loaded it with its bullets before putting it in the waistband of my pants. I always kept it on me just in case I ran in to any bitches that knew me personally and wanted to try mess with me. It was always best to be on the safe side right.

I went downstairs to only see that none of them were even here and must have left before me. Inpatient fucks.

I got in to my car before skidding out of the drive way and picking up the pace along the roads. Driving fast was one of my talents, I did it easily yet it gave me so much joy.

The bitches loved it.

I made it to the parking lot of this shitty school our school was playing against and parked my car next to the boys car who were all stood waiting for me.

"Finally" Kyle muttered making me glare at him.

"I hear cheer leaders!" Khalil cheered in excitement as he joined me, hooking his arm around my shoulder "So how about a little cheer leader action tonight bizzle? Maybe a little 'switcher roosky', you fuck a both and give her to me and visa versa." He suggested making me smirk shaking my head at his wild imaginations.

"That's if the bitches here are worth the night" I laughed making him nod as we were allowed access to the field.

I walked past many girls, each of them saying a chorus of 'Hey Jason' in the most annoying way possible but hey, easy pussy was always a good option.

"Ooo look at them dance! How she doing that!" Za gushed as he watched the cheerleaders doing the splits and bending weirdly and he tried to do the same whilst shaking his hips making us all laugh.

"Aye! It's Bella! The sexy Latina!" He continued.

Instantly, my eyes averted to the front of the bleachers were she stood, her back facing us as she stood talking to another guy.

"Well damn." I could tell the boys were staring at her from head to toe. Because she looked hot as fuck and totally fuckable. It would be pretty easy to unzip that little skirt of hers and tear off that little top too, she just made it so easy.

"The things I'd do to that bod of hers" Khalil muttered as Za agreed making me look at them.

"Try it, I'll fuck you both up" I threatened making them both look at each other and burst out in to laughter.

"Woah woah woah," Za paused "McCann got a crush?!" They both said in unison making all of them laugh.

"Bro, she's all yours. But I would be quick, she seems to be hella interested in that Austin guy" he continued making me look over to see her laughing along with him, probably at his bullshit jokes.

"I don't give a shit. She's a one night kinda thing. I'd fuck her and leave her" I answered back smirking.

"Oh really? In that case I might as well. She's proven she ain't no snitch to her dad, so why not!" Brandon added making the boys chuckle nodding.

Just the thought of all the boys having a go with her made me feel even more angered. Did I want that? No. Did I want her for myself and my eyes only? Yes.

But I was not about to act like it because again, I wasn't about to fuck shit up for myself because I wanted a couple nights with a girl I'd probably get bored of within a couple of weeks.

She wasn't important enough for me to change character but still, the idea of her being with any other guy made me feel a way I didn't ever want to feel.

I don't know what she was doing to me but I fucking hated it. It was all because of her. Because of the way she speaks in such innocence, the way she looks so damn innocent and vulnerable and how she's so fucking irresistible I want nothing more but to take her home and keep her with me for an eternity.

I fucking hated it but also wanted it so bad. It fucked me up.

It made no sense