Chapter 38

Jason
'Saviour'

My blood boiled. More then usual.

I was specific about when I wanted Isabella to be gone. Out of the house and out of my sight.

Out of his sight.

Thiago was a gang leader, one of the biggest in the industry solely because he had me, Jason McCann in his gang and I was playing leader making him and myself all the money needed.

Meaning he was dangerous.

I called myself dangerous solely because I have no fucks about who you are, I'll kill you if I want to. However Thiago? This man was discreetly a psychopath waiting to be let out of his cage. I knew he respected me and the boys more then anything however he had his limits and I knew what pissed him off, even if he trusted me more then anyone, if he was pissed, he was fucking pissed.

I'd say he learns that from me however unlike me, he can control his anger. I can't.

I wanted Isabella to be out of his sight, to be unknown to him as if she never existed. The fact that he knows about her now worried me most.

Despite the fact that he now knew that the daughter of a former cop was in the house probably regularly, the fact that she was fucking around with Austin Reynolds was just the icing on the cake.

We all hated the cops, obviously because our jobs revolved around crime and breaking the law, not abiding by it.

We all also hated Austin. Thiago mostly.

We were sent to take a role as being in high school and it was only supposed to last a couple months. A couple months turned in to a year and here we are, still chasing after Austin and his antics because he's a little snake.

To break it down, the schools lover boy Austin Reynolds was part of a rival gang who raped and murdered girls just for not being good at sex. If that wasn't bad enough they also took part in human trafficking with girls as young as 14.

I know we were bad, I know we murdered and killed but you ain't ever catching me raping and killing a girl. None of us.

Gangs tend to keep to themselves and let other gangs do whatever they please , unless  those gangs try and get involved in other gangs businesses.

That's when it's war.

That's exactly what Carter, the leader of Austin's gang did. Carter is Austin's 24 year old brother and much like us, Austin is far from being a 17 year old. He was 20 years old and after school he turned in to a little man whore thirsty for sex and money.

last year Carter sent a bomb to our gang members who were in Mexico at the time, Carter wanted to take over our gang and obviously, that wasn't about to happen.

So here we are now. Waiting for our opportunity To demolish Carters gang and that began by getting to what he loves the most, his brother.

And so the reason why Thiago was here was to discuss progress, normally we'd do this at his office however he was much like a father figure and wanted to treat us with an actual way of speaking over a dinner table. As dumb as that sounded it worked.

Ryan being the dickhead he is probably lost track of time and here we are now. Isabella was in my passenger seat, I could almost feel her nerves from how afraid she actually was of me. As much as I loved her fear, I was fucking pissed and wanted nothing more but to choke her for ever being a part of our life. My life.