Chapter 17

Bella
'Ideal Romance'

Just as I sat down to get comfy on my couch to watch some Netflix, my doorbell rang.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance before getting up and going over to the front door before swinging it open only to see my lovely friends.

Note the sarcasm.

"Hey girl" Zak exclaimed as they all just barged past me and headed for the stairs.

"Um, guys?" I said in confusion as to why they were here and all dressed up.

"Yes?" They all said in a weird unison.

"What are you doing here?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Waiting for you to get dressed. Duh" Sally answered as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

"For what? I told you guys I just wanted to stay in tonight" I reminded them. "Yes, like every other night. It's the football game tonight at another school and we have to support our team. Don't you want to cheer on for Austin?" She continues smirking as the rest all grinned.

I rolled my eyes, they had been taunting me about this for a life time and every time me and Austin were just passing by each other and smiling, they'd have something to say about us.

"That means I have to be sociable. I think I'll pass" I answered walking past them for them only to drag me back and up the stairs before pushing me down the hallway to my room.

"Your room is huge. And is that a freaking walk in closet? You're kidding me right?" Ana and Aria were the only ones who hadn't been to my house before and so they stood examining every aspect of it.

"I know. Spoilt bitch" Zak joked making me shove him.

"I really don't think it's necessary for me to go to this football game guys. Plus, I have literally zero clue on what happens in a football game so why would I go to one?" I was speaking the truth, I didn't know the rules of the game so why would I bother attending a whole game.

"Because Austin will be there! And a bunch of other hot boys in football attire who we won't have met before since it's a different school!" Ana exclaimed as they all agreed.

"Boys in football gear just gets me feeling some kinda way" Zak gushed making me laugh.

Before I could say anything they all just barged past me and went in to my closet where I just stood and watched them raid my closet from top to bottom.

"Can I borrow like, everything?" Ana joked as she stared wide eyed at my shoe collection. "Sure" I laughed

After so long of them just raiding my clothes and forcing me to try things on, they had picked something for me which they fished over once I showed them what it looked like on. I don't know, some things just look so much better on.

I wore a simple white crop tube top with a distressed denim mini skirt which had a zip going along the front of it. With it I wore my white converse and a simple choker. This would definitely not be an outfit allowed at school so I made full use of it as it wasn't my school that I'd be attending tonight.

"Yassss" Aria gushed as I pushed my hair behind my shoulders "Girl yes out that lip balm on, make them nice and soft for the boys you'll be making out with tonight" Zak always had to be a little too extra

"Please stop" I said as they all laughed.

"Let's go!" Ana happily said before I quickly grabbed my phone and we left my room. I locked the front doors before giving my key to Sally who was like the mother of the group.

"Can you please sit with Zak? He's kinda hyper tonight so I'm scared he'll kill himself whilst driving" She said making me nod laughing as I saw Zak pull a face at Sally and walking away clicking his fingers. He was so sassy it was the funniest thing ever.

Aria and Ana got in to Sally's car and I got in to Zaks and drove away.

"So where is this school?" I asked Zak as he followed after Sally's car.

"It's like a 20 minute drive from our school. All I can say is that the boys there are A1 and definitely better then the boys at our school," he paused "Well apart from McCann and his boys because they are much more than A1 they are zaddy and-" I looked at him with the 'are you actually being serious' look and instantly he stopped talking.

"Sorry" he said before bursting out in to laughter making me shake my head smiling. He could make any situation in to a fun time.

A while later, we entered the car park for this pretty big high school and the cheers from the field were heard from here.

Once parking and figuring out what kind of attitude they each wanted to have as they walked in making their special entrance, we all began walking.

"Why is it cold, it's LA" I muttered in annoyance.

"It's not cold idiot, you're standing right next to the ice cooler" Zak pointed out making me turn to see I was in fact stood right next to the biggest ice cooler I had ever seen.

"Oh" I said as we all laughed.

Finally we were allowed access to the field where the lights were lit up brightly showcasing the players all warming up for the game.

Our school were white and burgundy and the opponents were green and white. They were all huge.

As we walked up to the rows of benches I took my opportunity to look around to see who was here. Roxy stood not too far away from me, her group of sheep stood next to her in a huge group.

"Hey babe!" She gushed calling me out and waving. I smiled and waved back, not too fake.

"Dumb bitch" I heard Zak mutter making us all laugh as we got to one of the rows which were free. We all sat down and waited for the game to begin.

"Look, there's Austin" Aria smirked as she pointed over to Austin who was now looking in our direction, he smiled directly at me sending me a wink which of course was the cutest thing ever causing me to blush smiling back at him.

"God you two are so cute" She gushed noticing what just happened between us.

"Oh whatever" I replied covering my face with my hands as she kept giving me those looks wiggling her eyebrows in excitement.

Austin was one of the nicest guys at this school and so I refused to let things go so fast to the point where things are ruined for us.

I liked taking things slow to make sure everything turned out exactly how I wanted it to, then it was perfect.