Moving to London

You decided to move to London, England on a complete whim and when you told your parents they weren't even surprised. You had always been a free spirit that had traveled all over America so they probably figured you wanted to branch out to Europe. Now don't get the wrong idea you don't rely on Daddies money for your travels, not that you could your family was very poor. All your spending money came from your internet job. See you designed websites for a living and could work from anywhere as long as there was Wi-Fi you worked with a few well known company's that would fire you the second you told anyone you worked for them. It was all hush hush type stuff. Here's a hint though the government might be involved...
Your old friend Arthur Kirkland got you in contact with a lovely older lady named Mrs.Hudson who happened to have a little flat that no one wanted due to the ugly sight of it and a little misconception of about mold in basement flats. You struck up a conversation with the landlady as she unlocked the door so you could look around. It began sprinkling long before she could get the lock off though.
"Is London always so dreary ma'am?" You inquired.
"Oh no no no London is usually quite beautiful (Y/N) you've just managed to catch it on an off day. I do suggest carrying a light coat and an umbrella just to be safe."
"I'll keep that in mind then ma'am."
She finally got the lock off and revealed a quaint little flat equipped with a tiny kitchen, bathroom, a small living room with a mantle and a bedroom.
You spun in a circle with your arms spread wide and a smile that could out shine the sun on your face as you squealed. "It's perfect."
"I'm glad you like it dear. Why don't you come up and we can discuss when you can settle in over a cup of tea."
"I'd love too Mrs.Hudson."
Closing the door behind you as you left the flat you guys headed up to her flat. As you entered the main building  you heard a gun shot go off up stairs and then a baby's cries.
"Sherlock you woke the baby!" A male voice shouted.
"Obviously John!" Shouted another.
Mrs.Hudson ran up the stairs and you followed suit she burst through the door on the second landing. The sight that you were met with was a shortish man with sandy blonde hair trying to calm a crying baby and a tall lanky brunette with a gun in his hand laying down on a couch close to the door groaning. "Bored. Oh hello Mrs.Hudson did you bring a potential client? She doesn't seem like the usual type most of the time they seem desperate for my help."
"Sherlock." The short man said in a warning tone. He had managed to calm the baby and walked over holding out his hand for you to shake. Of course you do the polite thing and shake it. "John Waston and this is Rosie." Pointing to the baby in his other arm.
"Hello Mr.Waston and little Miss.Rosie it's nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N)(L/N). Oh can I please hold her she's so adorable." You do grabby hands towards the baby.
"Uhh yea sure and call me John."
You delicately take the baby and hold her in your arms.
Sherlock got up and stared at you with a confused look. A "Why?" Could be heard under his breath. "You're American, well traveled, obviously fond of children and you come from money. The question is why are you here and why can't I deduce more about you?"
"Your guesses were mostly correct Mr.Holmes but I sadly don't come from money. Just because I have it doesn't mean I come from it. It's a pleasure to meet you. And I technically live here now. Should I be offended by that last part?"
"Of course it's a pleasure to meet me and there's always something, always." He laid back down you suppose he went back to being bored.
John took Rosie back, "Welcome to London. Just ignore him that's just how he meets new people."
Just then a police officer dude ran into the door and panted out, "There's been another murder, this time the killer left a note."
After John gave Mrs.Hudson Rosie, him and Sherlock both threw on there jackets and ran out the door.
Y

ou could already tell living here was going to be fun.