Hurry....

Finding the laptop was easy enough. Really who just leaves a highly important device in plain sight.
"Only (Y/N)," according to Isaac.
Getting into said laptop was a little different. Even Hannah was stumped on what it was.
Your background was in fact a fandom reference like Hannah said it was, but the problem was figuring out which one. Due to the fact it depicted several speedster characters.
"This is almost as bad as the BTS members," Isaac just had to say.
"Shush Isaac, really this one isn't that hard," Hannah said with confidence then she faltered, "At least I think it isn't."
"We should ask for Mycroft's help," John suggested.
"It would take to much time." Pulling on his hair Sherlock examined every inch of the laptop screen. "Time that we don't have." It's obviously showing an array of speedsters in a race, the title gave that away, maybe the password would be one of the winners of said race. Furiously Sherlock typed in the names of each character after that failed he saw the hint question mark. It mush have appeared after all the failed attempts.
"Who is the slowest but always gets there first?"
Frustrated Sherlock stomped around shouting, "What in Bloody hell does that mean? Who can be the slowest but always get there first, that's impossible."
"Why couldn't (Y/N) make this easier?" Hannah sighed as she racked her brain thinking about her best friend's little riddles.
"The character she's referring too is obviously not pictured, because all of them are fast," John gave his input.
"Yes but from what show John?" Sherlock asked. "Could it be a character related to the others or is it one that has absolutely no relation?."

"Maybe it has to do with one of the shows, like a side character," Isaac said after much thought.
Hannah nodded, "Well shows that also include slow characters have to be few."
"Yes I got it!" Jumping at the laptop Sherlock feverishly typed in his next guess.
Slowly the laptop registered the typed in name, having everyone one the edge. Finally it said welcome, a sigh of relief spread around the room.
Hannah made a query, "What was the password?"
Sherlock just ignored her and started digging through your laptop, occasionally he mumbled incoherent words. Finally finding a file labeled 'If I'm Kidnapped' he quickly clicked on it.
A video pulled up and started playing. On the screen was you dress simply hair in your usual preferred style.
With a calm manner you started to talk, "Ok so you found this after successfully getting onto my computer, good job. Sadly that means I probably got kidnapped, that tends to happen a lot with my line of work. I thought it probably wouldn't happen after I moved to London, but after Sherlock got taken, I came to the realisation that even here there's always that possibility." Here you paused and just gave the camera a sad look. "I guess with my life it's inevitable. And that's why I got an untraceable tracker implanted in my arm. The only way to pick up on it's signal is with a program that I wrote. After this video is over it'll start the trace. So I hope you can manage to save me because I'm tired of taking things like this sitting down. I will try to escape, that will most likely result in injury or a very poor escape."
The screen went black and then a map appeared with an x most likely pinpointing your position.
"Well come on looks like (Y/N) is going to do something stupid." Hannah said as she pulled on her black leather gloves. The boys gave her a look that begged the question "When did she change?" While they were distracted by the video she pulled on her leather spy suit with all of her little gadgets hanging from her belt. When no one else moved she put her hands on her hips, "Well aren't you coming?"
The gentlemen cleared there throats and set to getting ready. While they changed out of their pajamas Hannah copied the program to her phone.
In no time at all Sherlock was in his signature purple dress shirt and pants with his coat. John was in a yellow jumper and jeans. Isaac threw on a similar, but far more masculine, leather suit as Hannah.
Grabbing his gun Sherlock pocketed it, "Alright let's go." Without another  word he exited the room and everyone followed.
°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
Your face was pulsating with pain but slowly your vision cleared enough so you could move to a more ideal spot on the floor. Moving at a snails pace you crawled to the corner that's furthest away from the door. Once you slumped there you leaned your head back and just stared at the door. If they came back you wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing you on the floor in a tee total mess. You knew they were going to be back.
You should invest a lottery ticket because not even ten minutes later Moriarty opened the door with a big evil grin on his face.
"It's good to see that Sebastian didn't break you (Y/N)."
"Yeah but it's not like he could. Only person to get close was your brother."
Spiking his interest he made his way over to you, "Oh you met him? He never mentioned it." Stopping right in front of you he gave you a look that says 'go on I'm listening.'
"He wanted me to help one of his 'clients' so I refused he proceeded to try and convince me." You said with a nonchalant manner. "Ya know you're trying to live up to his 'legacy' or at least that's what you want it to seem like. Really you just want to get back at the man that hurt your crazy baby brother."
A sharp pain shot throughout your ribcage as Moriarty kicked you a few times. As your body curled in on itself blood dripped from your lips.
"All that blood looks good on you it really brings attention to your lips and you should learn how to hold yoir tongue especially given your situation."
You held your ribs as you looked up at Moriarty with tears in your eyes, "I meant no disrespect of course I was just trying to keep the conversation going. I also don't really have a filter. It's something that's gotten me in trouble more then once."
"Well maybe you need a muzzle," gently he held your chin and gazed into your eyes, "I do like the fire in your eyes I might just keep you after all this is over."
"Trust me you'd regret that," You spat in his face to add emphasis, which rewarded you a slap to the side of your face that wasn't already all bruised up.
Moriarty then did something beyond what was expected he pet your cheek, "I don't think I would, you'd be endless entertainment."
You couldn't help but flinch away from his touch, "I'd rather die then become your toy," In an attempt to end the conversation you turned your head away from the wannabe psychopath.
After a what felt like hours Moriaty left but harshly said these words before he left, "Fine then you can just die with Sherlock."