Chapter 02

......All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 02:

---------------------------

Raizada Mansion......

He's a twenty nine year old yet he is not allowed to move out of Raizada Mansion and live on his own.

Raizada Mansion is a very huge mansion which has five buildings a little far from each other.

Each building for each heir and the fifth one which is situated in center of the five buildings belongs to the head of Raizada family where everyone had to be there for breakfast or dinner daily without fail if you're in the city.

Each building has their own specialities and luxuries. Arnav's is the building which everyone had said they didn't want to live there. To be honest even if he had a choice he would've chosen that.

Because it's a little far from everyone's building and around the corner of the Mansion and was surrounded by dense trees.

Rarely anyone comes and that's what he wanted. And of course he had installed top notch security system in his building.

Even God cannot enter without his permission.

Arnav doesn't have any bodyguards and refused securities offered by the head of the house.

People can be bribed of or can make them scared enough to spill his secrets. Arnav didn't trust anyone and had installed every security system digitally.

To enter his building, he should be present to have him speak a specific password with his voice.

It's cannot be hacked by any software system. Even if it gets hacked, that's not the only security check.

The next stage of security has his eyes and heartbeat scanned along with his fingerprints.

Even with all that you only have access to the hall and guest rooms in the first floor. The building he's in has four floors.

The ground floor goes to the parking and the first floor has a hall, kitchen and two guest rooms in which Aman stays in one room.

The second floor which he stays in has six rooms.

And he stays in all the rooms.

You may ask, How? Because his each personality has their own rooms with their own tastes.

And to make things complicated, his each personality's room cannot be entered by other personalities. He installed the security like that. They get their privacy and he gets his. But Arnav has two rooms of the six rooms. One is his bedroom and another is a work room.

The top floor has two rooms and an open pool with flower pots where he relaxes sometimes. Also there is a very small back garden where he waters the plants sometimes along with gardening.

The one thing he is very very thankful for is that his other personalities wants to hide their existences as much as he wants to.

At first his grandmother was against having installing the security systems but he made a deal of tripling a month's profit to allow her to leave him alone.

As far as her grandmother or anyone knows, he has a voice and eyeball scanning security system but no one knows how much security systems are installed inside because no one brothers to come here.

It's the only place where he can be safe and secure. He can be himself even with his personalities out.

Aman stays here just when he is needed else he stays in the staff's quarters.