Chapter 31

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 31:

--------------------------------

My answers to some of your questions:

1. Aman is in love with Arnav as it was mentioned multiple times from chapter 11. Yet, some of you don't understand so I will say it again, Aman is a homosexual character who is in love with Arnav for years and wants nothing but Arnav's happiness. That's why he always looks out for Arnav and does everything he can for Arnav.

2. The Basement scenes: Khushi meets with both ASR and also Arnav in childhood but ASR alone remembers. Arnav had forgotten the little girl he befriended. Khushi was both friends to ASR and Arnav.

3. No matter how ASR or Armaan suffered or loved Khushi, Khushi loved, loves Arnav alone. You will read in  further chapters.

-------------------------------

“Pa, Can we play?"

“I am busy, Armaan.."

“Daddy, look at my painting."

“I am busy, Armaan."

“Dad, look at my marks."

“I am busy, Armaan.."

“Father, the business deal I...."

“I am busy, Armaan.."

When did his son started calling him from Pa to father...?

Why hasn't he noticed anything till now?

What had his precious Armaan had done?

Dev Singh Raizada slumped against his room's door, looking at the things he had broken and ignored his bleeding hands because of some small glass pieces from vases and mirror.

His hands deserved it after he had given fire to his son's body with the same hands.

God......

Dev screamed aloud, the sound filled with anguish, letting it his rage, hurt, guilt and sorrow.

His mother, Devyani Raizada was taking care of the scandal, making it like an accident which in fact was obviously a suicide.

Dev gripped his hair and remembered the last words he had said to his son,

“Make it fast, Armaan.. I'm busy in board meeting..."

God...!

Dev was foolish enough to ignore his son's suffering. He knew Armaan was not suited for power and that's why all his life, Dev tried to do everything for his son.

His son....

Whom he tried to protect from every threat, every danger, every scandal..

“I am sorry Dad.... And I... I miss you still... I love you Dad and also mom.."

His son's last words....

Dev's heart weighed with guilt that he wanted to die...

Die right now...

No parent should live with the pain of their child's death...

The most painful thing in the world...

His son had given him the most painful punishment.

Armaan didn't know the fact of how much Dev had to work night and day to keep tabs on him just so he remained  safe from potential enemies and assassination attempts.