Chapter 08

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 08:

---------------------------

Khushi could not believe this. She rushed back to her room, not wanting anyone down to see her.

How could he do this to her..?

All she asked was his help to get away from her marriage but what she got was escaping from a hell hole to only jump in another hell hole.

Granted, she was just disgusted with Rahul but that doesn't mean she can just marry any stranger.

Life is so unfair...

What could she do...?

Should she run away from this marriage..?

But running away from this means that she is the one that doesn't want commitment in media's eyes. People will talk badly about her. She didn't care what people thought about her but it will affect her parents.

Even if she ran away, what can she do? She has no money on her own and how can she continue her studies and achieve her dream.

Yes, Mr. Raizada is a well settled and decent man as far as she knew. He behaved well on the encounters she had with him. He did say he will allow her to study.

But....

Something inside her warned her against this marriage.

It scared her...

The thought of marrying him scared her a lot...

In the first meeting, the first time she saw him, there was something in his eyes that scared her..

In second meeting, he didn't meet her eyes for most of the time that it scared her as if he's hiding something huge from her..

Khushi turned her back towards the room and gazed at the window, knowing her parents will send Mr. Raizada to speak with her alone.

Payal Di exited the room, nudging her, indicating that he had come to her room.

She didn't want to...

She really didn't want to yell at him..

But  she couldn't control it..

Khushi turned towards him, glared at him while he stayed at the entrance of the room, calm like nothing's unusual.

“Didn't you say you will await for my answer.? Why did you do this?"

Damn it..! She wanted to play it cool but he's the cool one. But hell, she cannot control her anger.

She trusted him...

She trusted him to wait for her answer and she was even surprised that a rich man like him was cool and calm. He even valued her opinions, not like the rich boys in some of the television shows.

“Listen to me, Ms. Khushi...."

“Why..? Why should I when you didn't listen to me? You told me that you will let me decide, then was that all an act.? I trusted you enough to come alone to a hotel to meet a stranger, but I didn't expect this from you."

“Ms. Khushi.."

His face blank of any expression, his voice calm as if they're discussing about dinner.

Khushi hated him....

She hated that he's not affected by any of this. She hated that she's the one this affected by this scandal. She hated she is the one who has to marry him and to leave her house.