Chapter seven

"Where the hell is he?" John groaned in frustration "he'll be here" Malissa spoke out looking at the anxious teens in the living room.
"He's been gone all night" John huffed "I'm sorry - but who are we supposed to be meeting?" Lydia asked confused as both John and Malissa let out a sigh before the door swung open with a force.
"You need to get that door fixed" a familiar voice yelled out "where the hell have you been?" John asked annoyed as the familiar person groaned making the McCall pack more confused "I told you. I went for a run!" "Get in here now" John huffed as a shuffle of feet was heard and a familiar boy walked into the living room.
"Stiles?" Scott gasped "some warning would have been nice" Thomas snapped at his father as the pack sat there in shock "I did" John replied.

"Where the hell have you been!? Are you okay? When did you get ba-" Scott started "Scott is it? Yeah okay how about you back off" Thomas spoke coldly causing Scott to take a step back "what happened to him?" He asked John causing Thomas to chuckle "you didn't even tell them, I don't even know their names" Thomas spoke out looking at the pack coldly "Scott, Thomas sit down" Malissa spoke "Thomas?" Lydia asked confused whilst refusing to take her eyes Thomas.
"Stiles was - he was kidnapped by an organisation called wicked - I think it would be better if you explained this" John spoke causing Thomas to huff.
"They wiped my mind, so I can't remember anything from this life. And that's it" I lied as John huffed "that's not it is it?" Lydia spoke "that's all you get to know" I spoke coldly "hey does it have anything to do with that Minho kid?" Liam asked Kira "how do you know Minho? Where is he? Why the hell didn't you tell me!?" He asked annoyed "he's Kiras long lost twin" Liam replied with a smile missing the glare John was giving him.
"Unbelievable. Who can take me there?" I asked "we didn't tell you for a reason Thomas" "oh yeah? Why because you wanted to take me away from my only family!? Or because your punishing me? I'll clarify shall I, if someone doesn't take me to him, right now, I will run and find him on my own" I spat as Scott rose from his seat "I - I can take you" he spoke gingerly "great let's go." I spoke walking out of the house ignoring my father.
"Well, that could of gone better" Malissa spoke once they had left "what happened to him? That's not Stiles" Lydia asked sadly "I don't know. He won't tell anybody any details" John replied.