Chapter eight

"This is where he's staying" Scott spoke after he'd parked his mums car "thanks" I replied with a smile getting out of the car and walking up to the front door and knocking.
After the fifth unanswered knock I heard a groan from the inside before it swung open "I shucking swear I wil- Tommy? What're you doing here you stupid shank?" He yelled with a cheerful expression "turns out we live in the same town" I replied with an annoyed tone, smiling nonetheless before Minho's gaze turned to the uneven jawed boy behind me, "who's that?" "I'm Scott, I um I knew Thomas before" he spoke nervously "he knew Stiles. Not me" I explained to Minho "your name was Stiles!?" Minho laughed "what kind of name is that?" He asked struggling for air "yeah whatever. I bet yours is worse" I laughed causing him to turn serious "dude you gotta get me out of here, these people are killing me. Do you know how many people I have to try and be nice to? It's exhausting!" He yelled causing Scott to roll his eyes and me to laugh "dude, I just walked in a living room full of people I don't know expecting answers. And all I did was go for a run" I huffed causing Scott to choke on his air "what's so funny shank?" Minho asked "it's just that I thought he said a run" "I did" I spat "it's just that before you went missing, you would never do any kind of exercise, especially running" Scott explained with a smile.
"Don't tell me you were a couch potato" Minho laughed "oh yeah I'm faster than you and you know it" I laughed as Minho turned serious. "You are not" he spoke before he ran past me shouting over his shoulder "race you to the school!" As I ran after him hearing Scott's shouts "try and keep up wolfboy!" I shouted back over my shoulder seeing the look of pure shock and horror wash over his face.

"Dude, I told you I was faster than you" I laughed as Minho came to a stop "yeah yeah. I went easy on your ass" he laughed as Scott ran up behind us and taking a seat unable to catch his breath.
"How the hell are you guys that fast?" He breathes out "I thought you'd of been able to keep up at least" Minho teased "that wasn't possible" he breathed out confused "just like you being a werewolf" I sassed as Minho looked confused before laughing "you and your stupid jokes" as Scott let out a quick sigh "not a joke, I had a memory of him saying it" I explained as Minho turned serious "well I never. Race you back to the house!" Minho shouted as he ran if not noticing me and Scott not moving "why aren't you running?" Scott asked "I'm giving him a head start" I laughed before I took of with Scott following.