Epiloge

~~6 months after graduation~~

"I can't believe you went! Why would you do that Tommy?!" Newt yelled out in anger "and please don't tell me you bloody spoke to her" he added as Minho picked up another slice of pizza.

"Would someone mind telling me what's going on here?" Scott asked confused as Malia walked over to Minho, grabbing a slice of pizza and sitting on Minhos lap.
"This bloody shank! Decided he wanted to go to Ava's court hearing!" "I JUST NEEDED TO KNOW OKAY!" Thomas yelled in frustration.
"I needed to know" he added quieter as Newt sighed.

"Well, now you know" "what did she get?" Malia asked "she's in there to rot" Thomas answered lowly.
"Frypan was there -" Thomas started just as the door opened "and now he's here!" Frypans cheerful voice rang out heading straight for the pizza.

"It's so good to see you man!" Minho huffed pulling him in for a hug "have you finally got yourself a girl?" He laughed into Minhos ear who nodded in return.
"She was kinda obsessed with me so" he shrugged earning a playful glare from Malia before the rest of the McCall pack made their introductions.

"I can't believe you all actually live together" Frypan chuckled "wearwolves and humans in the same house. Who'd of thought it?"
"You're more than welcome to join us Frypan" Jorge spoke causing him to look up hopeful "you really mean that? I mean don't get me wrong Las Vegas is cool and all but it's too much" He added.
"Your family. Of course you can move in" Thomas laughed "well then it's settled!" Minho laughed giving Fry a high five before going back to watching TV.
Scott looked around the living room He now called his home, smiling at his family laughing. Watching them be happy. And they were only going to get happier.

Okay!! So this is the last chapter 🙈 no more to come 😭 thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented, it means the world to me ❤️